What's wrong?

Zander:

I was scared.

It was the first time Amber got sick. I was scared this might get her secret out.

I had to trust Johnson with it otherwise she might just spiral down.

I looked at Beth she was losing it looking at Amber getting weak, Amber was a little sister to us.

"Beth", I said tapping her shoulder

"Do you think I am doing the right thing trusting Johnson?"

"We don't have an option Zander, we have to. What if Zach doesn't make it on time? What if her health goes down further?"

"Ok, Beth I'm calling Johnson. Not a word more about Amber getting worse."

And that's when I called Johnson and told him whatever parts of Amber's life I felt was necessary for him to know for him to treat her.

When I got back I saw Javour standing beside Beth.

"He will be back by tomorrow sunrise", Javour informed, "Do you think it's ok to take her to a werewolf doctor?"

"Javour first Johnson practices in the human world so knows what can be done and is even aware of the mate aspect so yes"

"Ya, you are right. Call Zach once, he was very tensed"

"She is awake", our discussion was cut by a nurse, "You can go meet her but don't question her a lot you might stress her."

"Ya ok", Beth replied

"You go you might need some time. I will come in when you are done", Javour offered

And yes we did need time. I had to explain everything about the situation and about what I told Johnson.

"Hey", she said weakly looking at us"How are you feeling?", Beth asked

"Fine maybe a little weak", she replied

"You are coming with us. Johnson will be taking care of you", I said sternly but as soon as I uttered the words she went pale, "Amy, I didn't tell him everything. Trust me, I just told him whatever is necessary to heal you. You can't be treated as a human you."

"Ya I get it", she said gulping down the glass of water Beth was holding for her

"When can I leave?", as soon as she asked Dr. Bell came in.

"I think I can discharge her already. I have transferred her reports to Dr. Johnson"