The Secret

Amber:

"That was a spell", I replied blankly

"You mean to say werewolves can do magic?", Xavier asked rubbing the back of his head

"Did I say I am a werewolf?", I questioned

"Like we saw you transform into a human from a wolf so that implies that you are a werewolf", Mike said this time

"Well that partly right"

"Amber stop playing with words please", Zach said. Though his voice was calm it was commanding at the same time.

"OK I am a half-wolf and a half-witch"

I saw their jaws fall open.

"What?", Zach asked with his eyes almost bulging out

"You knew?", Xav asked Zander. To which Zander replied with a nod.

"How?", were the only words that came out of Cami's mouth

"Well..", I wasn't ready to answer the question and Zach realised it, " How did you end up here?"

I was happy at the quick change of topic."So you see wolves change by 16 I didn't turn and my family was ashamed of me so they just let's say kicked me out", I felt the warm liquid coming out of my eyes, but soon Zach wiped it off.

"So I had some help from a friend and he knew one or two people hear like he knew the owner of the diner at the end of the town so he somehow arranged for my travel and then I met the owner, he is a kind man, though my friend had just talked about him providing me with a job, he looked to the fact that I did complete my high school while working for him."

"How did you meet Zander?",Javour asked

"I was on my usual patrolling when I heard heart-wrenching cries at the end of the forest and I walked in the direction, I found Amber from her pain and cries it was easy to interpret that she was shifting for the first time. I helped her shift and then I was there for the rest of the night, in the next morning I called Beth to arrange for some clothes.", Zander said

"I had never seen a full white wolf in my life", Beth continued, "but had only heard of them in stories and I knew the power they had and what other wolves hungry of power could do to them, so I convinced Zander to bring her with us. But then Amber told us about her work at the diner and school so we agreed that she finishes school and then she comes in with us. Once this was done Zander took her in the pack in secrecy and trained her when other members weren't around. We made her secret our own."

Everyone was in shock though this wasn't the whole story this was most of it and the rooms in pin-drop silence before the ring of Zach's phone broke it.