Saviour

Zach:

A black and white wolf ran out of the packhouse and started tackling the rogues on Xavier and Xander's side, I recognised her she was Beth's wolf.

This help gave them time and they barged on the pack on top of me and we fought killing the group attacking me but soon we saw more coming in from different directions.

We tried to keep up fighting but were much less in number, Beth tried her best to send the injured worriers to the packhouse but as more and more worriers left our side our strength reduced, it became difficult to tackle over ten rogues together.

Suddenly I saw a pack of more five rogues moving towards me from the other direction but they were stopped, they were being tackled by someone, someone immensely powerful.

But that area had no worriers left then who was tackling them?

I felt an urge to move in the direction, it was like all of a sudden someone had injected me with a power serum. It hardly took me any time to kill the rogues attacking me.

As I moved in that direction I mercilessly killed any rogue coming in my direction, then I see the most beautiful wolf I had seen in all my life.

I felt rooted to the ground as I watched her fight, she was trained but even then she had more power than any normal wolf, she tackles ten rogues as if they were lifeless fallen leaves.

She has the power of alpha to be very particular not the power of any female or male alpha she had power equivalent to me. As I was busy watching her I saw her abruptly stealing a glance at me and then she leaped over me, I turned back to see her tearing apart a dirty brown rogue.Then it struck me she was the white wolf, she looked at me and gave a wolf smirk, but who was she?

"Alpha fight, we are in the middle of a war", I was mind linked

I turned to see we were surrounded by twenty wolves, her being around acted like an energy drink for Ray, he effortlessly tackled the rogues, while doing so I mind linked her, "Who are you?"

"She is our mate asshole", Ray replied

"I am Riley, your mate's wolf", she replied

I was right Amber had a wolf but the only thing that disturbed me was how could she hide or subdue one of the most powerful wolves or to be specific the most powerful wolf in the world.

Amber:

When the rogue attacked my leg one thing was proved right a witch can only fight an already decided move, but an element of surprise is generally the best way to trap a witch but there is another catch, what if the witch herself has an element of surprise.

I turned to face the rogue who was now growling at me.

"Let me", Riley, my wolf said

And for the first time in two years, I let her take control.

"Go help the others I will manage her", I mind linked Beth as I tackled the rogues entering the library. Cami's face was in shock but the thunderbolt was on the rogues.

I hadn't let Riley out ever since her first shift and to add onto it she is the only white wolf.

She was ruthless when it came onto killing the rogues, she tore each one of them into pieces but soon I felt hopelessness, "Its Ray, we need to get there" she said as soon as she leaped onto the group of rogues coming in, now she didn't care if they were shredded into pieces or not all she cared was to kill them and help her mate.

As I ran out of the packhouse I saw the most horrifying sight I had seen in my life, pack fighters were injured yet trying to keep up fighting Zander and Xavier was trying to tackle ten rogues at a time, with the help from Javour and Beth.

Mike was trying to keep the incoming rogues at bay with whatever remaining pack fighters were there.

But then my eyes turned towards my mate, he was already tackling a pack of wolves when I saw another set of rogues charging towards him.

I realised I was in hindsight and therefore I pranced in front of them, at first the group was taken aback but soon they started snarling and attacking, killing them was difficult as compared to the once in the library but not impossible.

As I finished the last wolf I saw my mate staring at me in astonishment but then my eyes went behind him, a rogue was taking its stance to jump on him.

I was unsure if I could cover the distance in one jump but telling Ray to react would cause a delayed action and therefore taking my chances I leaped above Ray and landed beyond him in front of the rogue, as he snarled I made a loud growl and tore him into pieces.

"Alpha fight, we are in the middle of a war", Riley mind linked him and he was unsure of what I was. 

________________________

A/N:Hope you liked the update. :D

The next chapter coming up soon...