New Beginning

Zach:

I could clearly say Amber was not happy with my decision of taking her along but I couldn't leave her here as it wasn't safe and I also needed to know if she had any relations to the white moon pack.

I had informed Stella about Amber coming along and also that we would be leaving for the white moon pack the next morning along with Nic and Stella since they were the once who knew the whole situation there.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a pat on my shoulder. I looked around to see Amber standing in a Grey loosely fitted sweatshirt and black leggings, she looked enchanting even in this simple outfit.

"I am ready", she said with a saddened expression

"You good?",I asked getting worried

"I am just sad, I haven't left Zander and others ever since I came here"

I knew this was difficult for her but I could not leave her here, "Hey", I said pulling her chin up, "You can call them anytime you see", I tried to cheer her up.

She gave me a small smile as I held her hand walking towards the door, I was delighted by the fact that she didn't push me away anymore.

I saw Zander, Xavier, and Mike standing at the door along with their mates.

Amber went on to hug them and wish them goodbye, she even went to Javour and hugged him, like I had never thought Javour would open up to anyone but this girl was magic.

As I was looking at her, Beth came over to me, "Zach I know there is no need to remind you but she might look strong and fierce but trust me there is a broken and scared girl in her. Please take care of her, Alpha", she said with a gleam of hope in her eyes

"I will Bethy, take care of yourself ", I said smiling at her. Zander's pack was like my second family, I never expected them to treat me as their king I always expected them to be my family and they never failed me.

"Let's go", I said as I walked towards Amber"Hm Hm", she said with a teary eye.

I tried to comfort her by placing a rubbing my hand on her back as I lead her to the car that was dropping us to the airport.

The ride to the airport was a silent one, Amber seemed lost in her thought and I didn't want to burden her with more information already.

As we got down I got a call informing the pilot had arrived and the flight was ready to take off, as we walked towards the runway I was Amber's eyes coming out of her sockets in shock.

"You own a private jet?", she said with her mouth still opened

"How else do you think I could do so many up and down trips with a few days", I smirked and received a hit on my right arm.

This girl is little but surely fierce.

I smiled at the thought, as we entered we were greeted by the two air hostess, to which Amber hardly paid any heat, as she rushed and took the window seat.

I went and sat beside her and helped her buckle herself as she was still busy admiring the flight.Soon the pilot announced we were ready for take-off, to which Amber clasped my hands, and I passed a reassuring smile.

Soon we were on air and the hostess came and asked if we needed something, to which Amber denied whereas I took a glass of wine.

"How long is the flight?", she asked absentmindedly looking out of the flight

"Four hours more"

"It's long", she said in a sad voice

"Amber?"

"Yes"

"You are ok?", I said turning her face towards me

"Oh yes, just that last time I came from my house to Iwar, the memories don't go away that fast", she said with a small smile

"Riverham is a nice place and the pack members will love you, you are a wonderful person Amber"

"You are overdoing it", she said with a smile on her face

"At least you smiled", I said returning her smile, "Now have something, its a long way"

"Ok I will have a chicken sandwich maybe"

I called the hostess and gave the order.And soon she took out a book from her handbag and went into her world while I went through some files. After an hour Amber had fallen asleep, I called the hostess and asked for a blanket and covered her as she slept while I continued going through the files.

____________________

A/N: Hope you liked the update.The next update is coming up soon.... :D