Together

Amber:

As I walked behind Zach and he led me to his car my jaw fell open like he doesn't even stay here.

So two questions posed in my mind he came to office in a LandRover and the beauty infant of me surely wasn't that so why did he have two cars in a place he hardly visited and second why were they so fucking expensive?

"Umm, you like it?" He said pointing towards the priceless specimen in front of me

"You think I am the perfect person to judge a Rolls Royce Sweptail? It's awesome", I said with glittering eyes.

"Well you know cars", he said opening the doors

"Ya kind of Zander has a nice collection", I replied entering

"I have seen his you will like mine better", he said smirking

"Well I can already guess that looking at the cars you have here"

"Ya I like to keep a few at places I have my branches"

"So what are your favourite cars? How many do you know?"

"Patience Amy, you can have a look at them all once you agree to visit my place"

"I can agree today but I got work and as you informed earlier college as well", I said pouting

"Well work might not be a constrain as for college start it and then we will see, for now till you adjust to your schedule no moving around"

"Ok sir," I said mocking his firm tone

And then the rest of the ride continued in silence and some minute jokes as we reached the only Baskin Robins outlet in Iwar. Doubt even if it is in Iwar it might as well be on borders like War hardly had anything except for ravishing beaches.

"Which flavour?"

"Umm..", I said looking towards the long array of decorated flavours. It had been years me visiting any ice cream parlour.

"I will go with Mississippi Mud regular", I said finally deciding what to have

"One regular Mississippi Mud for the lady and one small butterscotch ribbon for me", Zach said paying the cashier

"Hey hey my treat", I interrupted

H slowly came closer to my ear, my cheeks flushed red, I wasn't a fan of PDA, "Ma'am let me pay her, next home-delivery you pay. Else people might think that I lack manners", he whispered in a husky tone

"Hm hm", I murmured trying to get back my composure.

"I will go grab a seat", I mumbled out

"Ok love", he said with a winning smirk

I sat at a table for two at the corner of the store and started scrolling through my mail. Not that there was something important but I needed to shift my concentration from what happened to prevent further flushing of my already red cheeks.

And as I was scrolling Ding.

A mail arrived from the State University confirming my bachelor's in management course and had an attachment of the schedule. I made a mental note to print it out when I go to the office on Monday.

"Regular Mississippi Mud with chocolate sauce and choco chips", my stream of thoughts and the mental note-taking session was broken by Zach's voice

"Thank you for the add-ons. ", I said smiling at him

Chocolate indeed made everything right.

"You look cute when you blush", he commented having his ice-cream and trust me the comment just made my face turn more crimson than it already was but just then I realised the trick as I saw his spoon approaching my mug.