09

Grimmauld Place never got boring. It was the bantering between the two father figures or the incoming members of the order that barreled inside the house after the cup. She could recognize her cousin, Nymphadora Tonks, Mad-Eye Moody and, Kingsley Shacklebolt. 

"Wotcher Tris! Are you excited? You're turning 17 in a couple of weeks innit?", Tonks would ask. 

"Yes I'm very excited about going back, I miss my friends too much. 17 is a big thing, who knows what path I end up choosing after this year. If its Auror, would yo be there to help me?" she answered. 

The pair had gotten quite along as they discuss their Hogwarts life and Tris's ambition in being an Auror. Even Mad-Eye had his attention on the girl. Word among the ministry was that a Black girl had managed to save a boy at the cup. Wherever the old Auror found potential, he would gladly tap it. 

Also, the blue-black haired did not fail to notice the smitten glances that her godfather and Tonks were giving each other. As another week past, Sirius begrudgingly handed the girl ten galleons. There was a bet going with the pair, and Beatrice was the first one who figured out the longing glazes the Auror and the resigned Professor gave each other. 

 She was about to answer when a ragged looking Moody stomped into the living room. 

"Nip it Tonks, we have to get moving", He sent her a curt nod and dissparated out of the house. 

Moody was a peculiar character that piqued Beatrice's interest. Beside his mangled face, she had a professional admiration towards him, as he worked with her deceased mother back in the day. Sirius told her that Moody was protective of Aurora and that she looked up at him as a father figure. 

That same night she packed my trunk and left it ready to just carry it to the station with Remus. She went downstairs and made tea for the three. Sirius came along, patted her in the shoulder and sat down across the girl.

"Something important will be happening at Hogwarts, I know it is exciting, but be sure to keep an eye open always. I don't think that death eaters will make a move on an event so public, but I also have a very bad feeling. I will be contacting Harry and you through the fire at your common room. Letters are very risky to send unless they are sent in some sort of code". 

She nodded and hugged him before repeating back to her room where she went to sleep, "I'll miss you Pads, I will be sure to let you know if I'm facing trouble or anything".

She thought about how this year she would enjoy with her boyfriend, and how it would give room for their relationship to grow. They had talked a bit in the summer, enough for her to know that Cedric's intentions were very serious with her. 

She knew that after Hogwarts, the bronzed haired boy wanted to settle down with work and begin to raise a family. He already had expressed her thoughts on starting a life with her. At first, Tris was surprised but soon she understood that her juvenile years were coming to an end and that moving on with the person she loved would be great to start her new adult life. 

she went to bed and drifted to sleep. The next day, Tris was woken up by an index finger poking at her ribs. 

"I hate to wake you up, you know that, but Sirius would have been a little more dramatic on waking you, so I have to do it, so please, please, wake up for me", Remus hushed out.

"...and the best alarm clock goes to.," the young girl said groggily. 

Remus laughed and urged her to get ready. She strutted down the stairs to offer her goodbyes to Sirius, who was dramatically on the verge of tears, she held Moony's hand and dissaparated to the station.