36

She had never felt this nervous. It wasn't the fact that she was publicly marrying the man she loved, or that the gown would be perhaps too much. It was just something working off her seat as she finished the final touches on her eyes. 

There is something wrong. She could feel it. Her powers churned inside her in a warning. I felt like waves constantly crashing in the rock that was her stomach. She couldn't even process the thought of food right now.

In less than two hours she was to be 'wedded' to Bill. Unbeknownst to everyone, the pair had eloped a month before. She tried to pry the memories to soothe her roaring mind. 

"Let's get married, Rose. Not in a month. Now. I love you, and I don't think I have to publicly vow myself to you. We are our own proof of love. Isn't that enough?", Bill said one morning. 

She lifted her widened eyes and said, "But- we need someone to testify and a ministry official. How do we get that today? I want to marry you today or tomorrow, I don't mind if we wait a day to get our affairs in order-", she replied, but soon cut off by Bill again, 

"Well, looks like you have to put on something white, Trissie Black, my affairs are in order. Here let me just- "

Soon, a Caracal shot up from Bill's wand. He informed Charlie of the affair and soon a dragon Patronus roared in approval. 

"-, as I was saying, let's go get tidied up. Charlie will look for our official and bring him here. We are really doing this. My mum would crucify us if she found out-"

She cut off Bill's rambling with a sweet kiss. 

"War doesn't have mercy. War doesn't wait. What will happen tomorrow? I'd rather do this now than wait. I love you with every broken part of me, Bill Weasley", she interjected. 

Bill smiled and returned the gesture, "Are you ready to be Mrs. Weasley?",

She laughed and said, "Hell yes let's do this. Although I'm pretty sure I should ask you, are you ready to be Mrs. Black?"

The ministry official arrived laughing with Charlie. Of course, Charlie would find a friend to do the favor in an instant. Charlie enveloped his older brother in a hug, thanking him profusely for the opportunity to be the only witness of their wedding. 

The pair stood before the official and raised their hands to uphold their vows. 

Bill started, already teary-eyed, "I, William Weasley, take thee, Beatrice Rose Black, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, thereto I pledge myself to you". 

Beatrice choked back a sob, looking at the green orbs she adored filled with loving tears. She loved Bill. Everything felt like it was falling into place for her. 

She soon repeated, "I, Beatrice Rose Black, take thee, William Weasley, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, thereto I pledge myself to you". 

The official smiled cordially and said, "I declare this union lawful. As of this moment, I declare and testify the bond between William Weasley and Beatrice Rose Black. May love find thee in even the darkest times". 

They did not even wait for the man to congratulate them before Tris launched herself into the arms of her husband. She gripped his hands and united their lips. She loved the feeling of home that Bill radiated. She loved every piece of him, and she wasn't letting go any time soon.