34

Beatrice panted frantically. She lept out of her bed and rushed to the bathroom. She retched her guts until she could no more. Bill pressed his hands comfortingly along her back, sitting with her on the cold tiled floor. 

Another nightmare shook her awake. Now, the prospects of such did change. It was not only the graveyard, but it was herself not realizing the brunt of her force and killing all those she truly held dear. She heard the screams of pain of Bill, Remus, Sirius, Harry, Charlie, the Twins, and the rest of the red-headed clan. She remembers the words of her godfather; 

"Lycanthropy makes me human compared to what you are. You are a monster!"

Sirius with his last dying breath tried to pry Harry from her currents, but both miserably clutched to each other as her bolts enveloped them. 

She shook and trembled, as more of her dinner escalated up her throat. 

"It's okay Rose, It's only a dream. Listen to my voice. I need you to breathe for me, Rosie. That's in. In and out. In and out. In and out. You got it. C'mon here's some freshwater. Are you alright, darling?", he asked. 

Beatrice closed her eyes and nodded, trying to calm down her shallow breaths. She stood up, brushed her teeth, and took the waiting glass from Bill's hand. She paused before getting back to bed. 

"It's the same nightmare I keep having. I-I-Kill you because I can't control my powers. I just- it's a lot for me. I'm sorry, it could be the nerves of tomorrow's extraction mission", she replied. 

Bill knew not to pry further, he just encased her in his arms and continued to rub his hands soothingly through her back and hair. He pressed a light kiss on her head and watched as the girl he adored dozed off. 

He knew something was truly going to go awry tomorrow. He did not trust Mundungus Fletcher. He was worried about his fiance. She was taking the bigger risk by becoming Harry and not using her power. Moody had already come to warn her. He remembered him clearly saying; 

"Black, I do not want to see any of your power on display tomorrow. You show them, even just a bit, and your cover is blown off. We are already risking it for you to go tomorrow, we can't risk both you and Harry. Mundungus will be riding with me, I need to keep an eye on him. Black, if something does go very wrong, you have to get yourself off from Weasley's thestral and into the battlefield. We won't risk anymore". 

Bill prayed to his saints, not wanting it for tomorrow to reach such a point. He needed to have Beatrice with him at all times. He could not lose her now that he was so close to having their forever. 

The next day zoomed past the pair. He really wanted to reassure the now pale woman that everything would be alright, but even he himself could not promise himself that. Soon, the pair took the thestral assigned to them and headed to Privet Drive. 

Inside, the order was gathering. The pair exchanged their greetings with Remus and Sirius. Merlin, even Sirius came to support the cause, but he was to apparate to three checkpoints, making sure everybody got to the burrow safely. He couldn't yet just fly since he had a target on his back by his vengeful cousin, Bellatrix. 

Soon, the whole order was inside the now dessert living room. Harry leaped to his sister's arms, missing her greatly at Hogwarts. He clung to her hoodie and let tears fall from his eyes. This year was very hard without her advice and support. She was always there for him. Soon, as the pair unclasped, Harry said an awkward greeting to Bill, staring at the scars adorning his tanned features. 

"Wasn't always this handsome", said Fred. 

"Dead Ugly", retorted George. 

"Shut it, you gits, if anything, he is even sexier for me now", Tris grumbled, making Harry choke in his spit, Bill to roar in laughter, and for the twins to faint dramatically.