The Red Rebel

The hugs...

The kisses...

The smiles..

However, that immediately changed once they stepped out of the hospital.

"Cycy, take the fusion-" Thunderstorm threw their infant's pram towards his brother.

"Hey!" Cyclone remarked with a frown as he juggled to catch the pram while carrying bags of items. "Aren't you gonna help me out?"

Fishing out a marker, Thunderstorm replied, "Sorry Cycy... I am busy... Take them to the car, I will be right there!"

With that, he put on a sunglass as he walked past reporters and cameramen. Chants and claps echoed around him. Throngs of fans formed a blockade around what they labelled as the 'Red Rebel', shouting his nickname and asking for his autograph. After waving his pen over stunningly coloured Red Rebel t-shirts, Thunderstorm began to find his way to the road. However, a hand holding a microphone was enough to stop him dead in his tracks. "Red Rebel, your community is well- aware that you have a great relationship with your brother, but we are all dying to know, ever since a rumour about scars on his back went viral last week, we are all very concerned. Do you have anything to say about this?"

The lightning elemental sighed and stopped. Removing his sunglass, he shot a merciless glare right at the reporter. As the sky darkened with Thunder clouds, the Rebel snarled out his words, "Don't raise that up again... Rumours stay where they are!"

That sent the reporter's heart flying, taking a few steps back as he watched a flashy red car speeding away with his eyes agog. Still, the fans chased after it. Guess that was what you can expect from a rebel anytime...

(In the car)

"Well, well... It was all going well inside the facility, but you always have to mess things up in front of the press, right rebel?" Quake shook his head as he stared at the lightning elemental through the rear mirror, a tint of disappointment in his beige eyes.

Thunderstorm looked out of the window as he remarked, "I could not be bothered about the stupid nickname that has no meaning for me..."

Blaze leaned towards his brother. "But those are just rumours, right?"

Thunder rumbles could be heard from a distance. Ice immediately clammed his brother's mouth and laughed it off, "How about your baby? That must be a blessing, right?"

Thunderstorm looked back at the fusion lying on Cyclone's lap and caressed his face, "It is cute, but..."

Bang!

"I did not ask for it to be an infant!!!"

Solar's heart almost skipped a beat when his brother slammed his phone off his palms and fell to the car floor. Taking in deep breaths, the light elemental blinked his eyes repeatedly before mumbling, "S-sorry... How was I supposed to know that the serum would create it in the form of an infant... Anyway, it still has the powers..."

Thorn pulled his brother back to his seat while returning his phone. "Asks the professional. Sol, you know the fusion is very important if we are to defeat Adu Du and his newly upgraded Mukalakus Robot..."

Suddenly, an advertisement disrupted the large screens that were installed on the walls of malls and buildings. "Citizens of Earth, bow down to your new master, the Great Adu Du from Planet Ata Ta Tiga. With my grand army of top-grade battle robots, you wouldn't have to fear future invasions. But, haha, everything comes at a cost, don't you think? Start accepting your future, inferior beings! Hahahahaha!!!"