Rivalry (Light and Lightning)

...

"What do you think, genius?" Thunderstorm grabbed the light elemental's collar and yelled. "It took Quake, Cycy, and I forever to take down one of those irritating robots. Now, he got an army of them! And they are upgraded! Do you think an infant would be able to react in time and destroy those shit?"

"Hey! At least I did try to help!" Solar pushed his brother away.

"Enough!" Quake silenced the boisterous superstars. "We will just have to take them down together, alright?"

Cyclone placed his palm on his brother's back. "Relax, Thundy... Everything is going to be alright..." His blue innocent eyes managed to calm the boiling Rebel down almost immediately. Tousling the infant's hair, the wind elemental looked up into his brother's eyes as the car came to a stop. "Promise me you will be there for dinner..."

"Yeah, yeah..." Thunderstorm replied while carrying his bag up to his shoulders. Wrapping himself around his brother, the lightning elemental pecked on his brother's teary cheeks before stepping out of the car.

"Thundy! Promise that you will not get into trouble again! I don't want to waste my time in that centre management's office!" Quake shot his brother a stern glare before driving off.

"Promises..." Thunderstorm muttered to himself as he settled down in the lecture theatre with Ice and Solar. "I didn't even want to attend this stupid course in the first place!"

"Well, you promised Solar after he beat you in the Instagram followers challenge..." Ice smiled at his brother before placing his head on the table. "I just came here to sleep as the air conditioner is very chilling."

Solar came forward from a group of fans from his fanbase. "Unlike you, I treat my fans with respect and care. And for the record, I got ten thousand followers ahead of you in that challenge!"

"But you do not have to drag me to this stupid place, right?" Thunderstorm retaliated at his brother.

"ISH! You agreed to the terms and conditions in the first place! And this is part of it!" Solar yelled back as their fans crowded around them, urging them to fight. Suddenly, the lecturer walked into the theatre while observing the commotion. "Thunderstorm, Solar, stand up and answer the questions I have assigned you for your homework previously. The rest of you, back to your seats!"

"Homework? What homework?" Thunderstorm remarked nonchalantly. "Yo-"

"Time travel is the concept of movement between certain points in time, analogous to movement between different points in space by an object or a person, typically with the use of a hypothetical device known as a time machine. Time travel is a widely recognised concept in philosophy and fiction (Credit to Wikipedia), especially in modern films and movies such as Back to the Future, Men in Black, and Avengers Endgame, professor!" Solar piped in, earning a glare from his brother, but also receiving thunderous applause.

"Very good! It looks like someone did their research! Thunderstorm?" All the attention was suddenly diverted to the Red Rebel.

"I tore up the homework paper, gave one part of it to my dog, place the other in the fire, used another for a hate comment online, and brought the last one here for evidence that I did my homework!" Thunderstorm replied, flashing a big smile as he held up his paper which had these words written on it "Time Travel sucks! Go home!". This churned up commotion and laughter from the others in the theatre. The lightning elemental then pleasingly squashed up the paper and threw it into the bin across the theatre, trickshot, stirring up hollers and wolf whistles from within the theatre.

The professor shook his head as he prepared his slides. "You should learn to be more diligent like Solar and more well- behaved like Ice. Your brothers are complete opposites from you!"

Thunderstorm rolled his eyes as he played with his marker while waiting for the lecture to end, occasionally glaring at Solar who had been enthusiastically participating in the lesson. Cycy... I miss you...

To be continued...