Thunder Depression

“How is he?” Quake enquired Ice as he stared at Thunderstorm worriedly. “He has been silent for hours…”

“Well… It was actually a bad idea to take him out…” Ice muttered while recalling their situation a few moments ago. 

“Red Rebel!” 

“There is my man! Hey! Can you sign my shirt?”

“My son would like your autograph…”

“Rebel! Hey hot dude! I’m your No.1 Biggest fan!”

He (Thunderstorm) just walked silently down the road, ignoring the lively chatter and ambience around him. When I tried to comfort him, he would push me away with a “Don’t touch me!”

“Usually he’s not like that. He was very open to hugs and even pecks before it happened…” Ice muttered. “He nearly got into a fight with one of Solar’s fans, who was spreading rumours about Cyclone’s state…”

Quake placed his hand on his shoulder, “Is there anything more, Ice?”

“Nah… Actually I handled it quite well… Freezing him was the best way to cool down a livid person. I’m thankful for my blissful sleep that charged me up to help whenever needed!” Ice smiled at his brother. 

"Yeah… you should go snd apologise to him. That is not the right ethically." Quake said with a displeased look.

Whipping out an Ice Cocoa from his pocket, the Ice elemental grinned, "Alright. Thundy?" Just as Ice was about to knock on a door painted electrical red, it slammed open, causing the Ice Cocoa to spill all over Ice. The lightning elemental walked out carrying a pile of books while heading to the living room. "Meh…" 

"What the fuk?" Ice blinked repeatedly as he stared into blank air. Suddenly, cries were heard. Rushing over to the garden, the duo spotted Thorn on the ground, with shards of flower pots strewn around him. “God! Is he injured?”

Solar, who was beside his partner, swept the shards away. “No! He is fine. It was Thunderstorm. He broke the pots when he saw Thorn staring at them lovingly.” 

“Argh… This is getting out of hand… Where’s Blaze? Is he in trouble too?” Quake rushed back into the house.

“Nah… Just probably playing some video games…” Ice responded as he caught up with Quake. 

“CAN YOU SHUT THE F---- UP?!!!” 

Quake, Solar (carrying Thorn) and Ice looked at one another and nodded. Opening the door leading to the living room, they caught sight of the lightning elemental’s depressed eyes. 

“Is everything alright?” 

“It is Blaze! I’m trying to study!” Thunderstorm shot back like an exploding volcano. 

"Dude! I'm wearing headphones!" The fire elemental gestured in agaition not stopped when he saw his brother staring daggers at him.

“Blaze! Turn down the television volume now!” the motherly elemental barked. Pulling out some chairs, he instructed, “You all! Stay here till dinner! Do not leave my watch! Understand?”