Who started that BLuE fIRe-- Quake

Carrying a pile of books towards the study table, Solar queried, “Wow… You’re studying on… Time travel?”

“Oh… I just told him about the homework…” Ice mumbled as he yawned, resting his head on the table. “And he said something about rewriting the stars… So yeah, I encouraged him to do what he feels like doing!”

Solar scratched his head in confusion. “Alright… Are you gonna study?”

Ice playfully wrapped himself around the lightning manipulator as he observed his brother's striking clothes. “I am...”

Solar stared at his brothers. “Something is not right… Hey Thundy! Can I hug you?” 

“No.”

“Why not?” Solar seemed to be a little jealous.

“Cuz’ of your stupid face!” Thunderstorm shouted, attracting everyone’s attention. 

“Hey… I did not do anything this time…” Solar defended himself as he browsed through his books. 

"You two shut up! I'm gonna to the toilet for a while and you guys behave yourself!" Quake left and closed the door.

“Then why-” the lightning elemental stopped when he noticed a white slip of paper note slipping out of Solar’s encyclopedia. “Give me that!”

"No!" Solar immediately took his encyclopedia to his laps.

All of a sudden, the lightning alarm rang like a mad clown's laughter. 

"Sol! Just give him that… I don't want my trees to be struck by lightning…" Thorn, who was sitting beside Solar, pulled his brother's shoulders while whining.

"No! Not in my life! It is too old and dangerous for you! I'm not risking another!" Solar spoke harshly. "I will never surrender regardless at home or not. Not in my life. Not in-" 

Suddenly, an icy blow froze the light elemental throughout. Taking the slip of paper from his brother, Ice laughed, "You talk too much!" Thorn just sat there in utter shock and confusion. "What's with you guys?"

Peering at the slip of paper, Ice whispered, "Ooh… time travel recipe! Let's see…" Rubbing his hands, Ice read aloud, "One enchanted magical book, one distinctive purpose, one brave heart and one cigarette?"

Thunderstorm snatched the piece of paper from Ice and stared at it intently, "Rewrite the stars… rewrite the... scars…cy-"

A red dash of electricity blasted off and back, with police sirens blasting around instantly. Putting down the book, everyone crowded around it, except for a frozen Solar.

"Ooh! So magical!" 

"Look at the blue smoke billowing from its pages!"

"Look at the cover page! It seems like a key is needed to open it!"  

"And that looks like Sol's elemental symbol!"

That was enough to get Thunderstorm started. Pressing Solar's cap on the scanner on the book cover, he noticed the blue smoke beginning to engulf him. 

Suddenly, Solar broke free of the Ice and tried to reach into the smoke. "Stop!!! It is too dangerous!!" 

However, he was flung towards the door, landing by two black shoes. "Ooi!! Who started the blue fire? I just left for a few minutes and you guys messed up? Go and clean it up!!" 

The brothers immediately got to work under the supervision of Quake. However their efforts were fruitless for Thunderstorm fell through darkness, a column of time. 

As soon as it started, the blue smoke retreated back to the pages of the book. Holding a bucket of water, Quake scrutinised every corner of the book. 

"It's over mum…" Blaze placed down his headphones. "I scored 3 hattricks already!!" 

Splash!!

"No it is not! You lasy ass, go and clear the floor of your water!" Quake shook his head intently in front of his enraged brother. 

Fortunately, a shout was able to diffuse the tension. "Look! The book is filling up with drawings!" 

The brothers, five of them, crowded around the book, staring in awe and admiration.

"It's Solar's. He is so talented in magic!!" Thorn cheered.

"What?! Solar? You caused this? You…" Quake cracked his rocky knuckles.

Solar held his arms up. "Wait! I can explain!"