He is back

(One year into the future)

"THEN WHY DID YOU LET HIM TRAVEL BACK IN TIME?!!!" Quake shook Solar out of his mind until his red glass dropped on the floor and shattered.

"Mama... stop! It is not his fault... it is... my fault..." the nature elemental stood up for his brother.

"T-thorn?" Solar peered at his brother and tried to make out the fuzzy image before his eyes.

"THORN! This is not a time to play hero!!" Quake turned back to Solar. "Do you know what could happen? Huh?"

"He can change reality?" Ice chipped in casually as he flipped through the pages of the encyclopedia.

"Oh! Oh!" Blaze shouted as he raised his hand like he would in school.

"What, Blaze?" Quake sighed as he placed Solar down.

"He could collect the infinity stones and we can rule the universe?"

Upon hearing that, everyone almost fainted. "NOOOO!!! He may not even return to us! Our strongest man is away from us! What if Adudu hits back? Huh? What if he suddenly attacks us now?" Quake flung his arms up in exasperation.

"But you still got me?" Solar chuckled as he looked up from the ground.

"SHUT UP SHITTY! You did not even try to shoot down that bloody green square head! You-" Quake started to lose attention when Ice let out a scream.

"The images are moving!!" the Ice elemental flung the book to Quake. The others began to crowd around their oldest brother. Gasps were audible. The images were really moving as a comic strip began to come into life.

"We can help him..." The light elemental stood up as he played with a pen in his palms...

(BACK TO THE PAST)

"Hurry! I am going to be late!!" Thunderstorm shook the driver's seat.

"Stop it! You are making driving hard for me!" Quake tried hard to concentrate.

"I am going to be late!!" The lightning elemental jumped around as he adjusted his tie and collars.

Quake stared at him through the rear mirror. "What has gotten into you? Why are you so conscious about the way you look all of a sudden? You-"

Thunderstorm rolled his eyes as the 'mother' elemental began to criticise him about his weird change of personality. Suddenly, Thunderstorm felt an acute pain in his left brain. Groaning in pain, he involuntarily noticed words falling from the sky. "Hello, Thunderstorm? C-can you see these words?"

"And that is why you should always be yourself when you are carrying out your endeavours, Thundy-" Before the earth elemental could finish his words, Thunderstorm interrupted him. "Can you see some words in the sky? It seems to be raining words..."

Quake jerked the car to a halt. He turned around to face his brother, "Are you nuts? Why would it rain words?"

"No, look!" Thunderstorm forced his brother's reluctant neck out of the car window. "See! The sky is full of words, like... 'How are you doing, Thunderstorm', 'Do you miss me', 'Get the infinity stones', 'Return at once!!', 'I am a dinosaur'???"

Quake sighed. "You are delusional... I believe you are stressing yourself out too much. Go on! You said you are late!" He pushed his brother out of the car and immediately drove off. "Wish you well in your confession!"

"Woah..." Thunderstorm took in the majestic and tall structure of the mall as he walked into throngs of people doing last-minute shopping for Christmas. After strolling past a couple of shops, he felt his blood starting to race. "Is that..." The lightning manipulator spotted a blue figure a few yards ahead. As quietly as he could, Thunderstorm tiptoed towards his target and spun it around.

"Apa?!" An old and raspy voice called out. Staring at a cracked wrinkled face, Thunderstorm flung his arms up. "S-sorry... Wrong person..." With that, Thunderstorm dashed away in embarrassment. Geez, why am I this nervous?

As he began to settle in a position to catch his breath, he felt a hand patting his back suddenly. Could it be~ Turning around, the lightning elemental met a set of ocean blue eyes.

"Hi, Thundy!" A cheery smile spread over his face.

"Cycy?" Thunderstorm blinked repeatedly as a blush set in on his cheeks. He examined his once-thought 'gone and lost' brother in disbelief. "Is that really you?"