Chapter 3

Hiccup's pov

We reach an island. It was very big. I decided to call it Dragons Edge.

We find a cave and settle down for the night.

I yawned "Good night bud."

I didn't expect an answer...

"Good night Hiccup," Toothless said

"WHAT THE THOR?!" I shouted scrambling away.

"Hiccup, what is it?" Hookfang asked

"I can hear you speak."

"Tooth his right. He's speaking dragonese." Barf says

"The prophecy...it's real," Meatlug says in awe.

"Prophecy?"

"Hiccup quickly. Think. Believe you have wings. Night fury wings." toothless says

"Why?"

"Just do it."

So I did. With all my might. I image myself with wings. I felt a slight twinge at my back. I could hear the dragons gasp. I opened my eyes. I had WINGS! And dragon ears. All of them look like night furies!

"This is amazing," I say

"You have no idea," Hookfang said.

"What was that?" I heard something like a flap of a wing

"Toothless it's..." Meatlug started.

"Sensitive hearing. I think he's the whole package!" Toothless says.

"The prophecy?..." Hookfang asks.

"No, this is just something we don't know of."

"Toothless! Care to explain?" I ask

"Yeah. When we crash into the Red Death's tail, one of its spikes scratched your back. Astrid was unconscious and we needed blood... And we used mine. I'm sorry."

I walk up to him. I lifted his chin.

"Don't be you saved my life. And if anything you made it better."

"You mean you're not mad?"

"Of course not!"

"Well, I think you're the whole package. Meaning you have sensitive hearing. The flap of wings you heard? Yeah, that was a fly."

"Woah."

"I think you have plasma, echolocation, you can probably do anything a night fury can. Probably even sleeping upside down!"

"I think Thor just blessed me."

"We should probably start testing tomorrow. You better rest Hiccup." Toothless said. "Your life just took a huge turn"

~~~~~time skip to five years~~~~

(Hiccup looks like how he does in httyd 2)

The dragons have taught me to fly, shoot plasma blast, probably everything night fury. We built up a hut for me and Toothless. There was even a whole hut for the other dragons. I built my very own forge in my hut. I even built toothless an auto tail. He was a bit upset that I won't be flying with him but he knew I needed to spread my own wings so I was happy that he wasn't selfish.

And I changed as well. I got taller, stronger and smarter. The dragons said I got better looking as well. I have my allies and my enemies. None of them knows I'm half dragon but I'm happy with that. After Johann, I'm free from stress and can finally relax.