Chapter 4

(Everything is the same except the gang has nothing to do with the dragons. dragons bewilder beast attacked an island filled with dragons, not Berk.)

"It's me. It's my bud. Come back to me." Hiccup was on a Scuttleclaw trying to pull Toothless out of the alpha's control.

Drago chuckled from on top of Toothless.

"He's not yours anymore. He belongs to the alpha. But please oh great dragon master, try and bring him back. He won't miss the second time."

"You stronger than the alpha bud. I know you are. You're my best friend."

Toothless eyes were changing from slits to his normal shaped pupil. Hiccup's hand was in his snout now.

"How are you doing that?" Drago asked.

Hiccup ignored him.

"Please come back to me bud. You're my best friend. My best friend."

Toothless eyes were back to normal. He's back! The useless reptile was back!

"Atta boy that's it! That's it I'm here bud"

"NO!" Drago smacked Toothless with his staff. He tried to hit again. But Toothless caught the staff with his mouth and threw him off.

Hiccup cheered but without anyone on toothless, he fell. Hiccup jumped off the Scuttleclaw and fixed his leg onto the lever. They went up before crashing into the water. Hiccup looked at the Bewilderbeast and Drago.

"We need to get those two apart."

Hiccup caught some cloth.

"Gotta block them out Toothless. Do you trust me?"

"With my life."

Hiccup tied the cloth on top of his dragon's eyes and ears...

"We can do this bud. You and me." Hiccup put his hands on his dragon's nose.

"As one." they both said at the same time.

They flew closer to the dragon and the Bewilderbeast.

"TAKE CONTROL OF IT!"

The Bewilderbeast did as it was told. Toothless ears started twitching. Hiccup covered it for him.

"You gotta shut it out toothless"

"STOP THEM!"

"NOW!"

Hiccup pulled a lever and they pulled up into the clouds.

"Ha ha ha ha-" but Drago stopped because the hiccup wasn't on toothless. He turned around and Hiccup had his wings out. He had his gadget where let out a ton of Zippleback gas. One spark was all it took. It exploded in Drago and The Bewilderbeast's face.

Drago landed on the island and his staff landed away from him. Hiccup landed with his wings still out and threw inferno in front of Drago's hand before he could reach the staff again.

"Hold him there Toothless! It's all over now!"

"WHAT ARE YOU?!"

"That doesn't matter. It's all over now"

"Or is it?" Drago said with an evil grin. The Bewilderbeast was rising behind him. It shot at Hiccup.

"Oh no!" Something moved into the ice with him.

Hiccup was covered with ice. Dead.

Drago chuckled.

"NO!" Valka landed beside the ice. The vow she made. She failed him. She failed herself. She only had him for a few weeks...