Chapter 8

Hiccup unlocked the dragon academy and walked in fallowed by Astrid, Snotlout, Fishlegs, the twins, Valka and Stoick.

"Welcome to your first training lesson." Hiccup said

"Whatever. I still think I don't need this" Snotlout said.

Stoick and Astrid smirked.

"Fine. Why don't we have a fight right now? I need to figure everyone's weaknesses and strengths anyways."

"Alright. Let's see what you got." Snotlout said. He walked over to the weapons station and picked a hammer. He looked at Hiccup who was leaning against the wall.

"Well? Where's your weapon?"

"Right here" Hiccup said pulling out a cylindrical thing.

Snotlout laughed "What are you gonna do? Smack me to do death?" Snotlout said.

Hiccup's smirk grew wider. He pressed the button and a fiery sword popped out.

"It's nothing much." he says

Snotlout's jaw dropped but he snapped back to his usual braggy face.

"Ready?" Stoick asked

"Ready." they both said getting into their stances.

"Fight!" Stoick shouted

Snotlout cried a battle cry and lunged at Hiccup and Hiccup surprisingly lunged back. Before their weapons made in contact Hiccup bent down and tripped Snotlout. He landed on his back and hiccup pointed his sword at his neck.

"Do-" Hiccup started

"Yes I kneel! I kneel! Just please get that thing away from my neck." Snotlout whimpered.

Hiccup smiled and got up. He raised and spread his hands, his wings following and said

"Let the training begin."

~~~~time skip with a time turner~~~~

Hiccup tested everyone. Of course he won all of them but he only did it to find out their weaknesses. Stoick was great. Valka was awesome. The twins were good. Fishlegs was terrible. Snotlout was worst. Next was Astrid.

"Oh this is gonna be good." Tuff said

"I agree dear brother. Who do you think will lose?" Ruff said.

"That's like asking which one I like. Macey or Chicken."

Hiccup was at the right side of the arena while Astrid was at the left. Astrid was holding her own axe and Hiccup was holding his inferno.

"Ready?" Stoick asked.

"Yup." Hiccup said.

"Sorry babe but your going down."

"I should be the one apologizing" Hiccup said with a smirk.

"Why you little-!"

"FIGHT!" Stoick shouted

Astrid shouted a battle cry and lunged at Hiccup and he lunged back. Their weapons hit he other with a loud clang. Almost everyone shut their ears. Hiccup dodged a a kick from Astrid. Hiccup lunged at Astrid with sword but Astrid knelt on the floor and used he axe handle as a shield. Astrid pushed Hiccup and lunged at him. Hiccup used his sword to to hook onto astrid's axe and pull her behind him. Astrid took a huge jump with her axe ready to strike. Hiccup shielded himself with his sword at started walking forward while Astrid started walking backwards to protect herself from Hiccup blows. Suddenly he stopped. Astrid looked at him.

"Look behind you!" he shouted.

Astrid looked behind and Hiccup took her axe. He took a step back and pointed his sword at astrid's neck her axe in his other hand.

"First rule of battle strategy : never let your opponent distract you." He said.

"Do you kneel?"

"Yeah yeah. Alright I kneel down to the almighty dragon master." she said.

Hiccup lowered his sword and gave her back her axe. He quickly pecked her on the lips and turned around.

"Okay his officially awesome." Ruff said.

"You know that's not the only thing he can do. He can beat anyone with any weapon. Shield, bow, sword, axe, hammer... You name it!" Valka said.

"Just one of the perks of being trained by dragons" Hiccup said scratching the nape of his neck, pointing at the dragons playing outside. "By a few weeks, we'll be ready."

A/N boring I know but I didn't really care for this chapter.

- dragon_rider_witch