Chapter 5

3rd person pov

Hiccup was just having a normal dream. It was about him and Toothless flying around the sky at sunset but then it...changed. He was now dreaming about a cave bigger than Valka's old one. Then it changed again into a stone throne and beside it a pedestal with a black crown embedded with emeralds. It changed once again to a dragon's closed eye. It had black scales. It slowly opened its eye to reveal an amber orb.

(To all my fellow scarheads, use dumbledore's voice. It makes it legitimately better)

"All...hail...the King of Dragons..."

Hiccup's eyes snapped open. He sat up breathing fast. What a weird dream. It made his breath faster even though it wasn't scary. But mostly it made the scar on his back burn. The scar that Toothless put his blood into Hiccup, it's quite big actually. It starts from his right shoulder right down the left side of his waist. For some reason, it bothered hiccup.

He checked on Astrid beside him. She was sleeping. Thank the gods.

He was about to lie down again but he heard a twig snap. He made his wigs go back inside his back with a little effort and got up. He walked over to Toothless and took out the mask from the side bags and put it on. He waited at the opening of the cove. A man came out. A bid red-headed man who he used to call 'dad'.

Hiccup was looking at Stoick the Vast.

"Who are you boy?" (puberty hit him as a truck didn't it?)

"I-"

"What are you doing on Berk?"

"Um-"

"Hiccup." Valka's voice came out of the cave.

"Mom put on your mask!" Hiccup shouted.

Valka stepped out of the cave with her mask. When she saw Stoick she jumped a little but regained her coolness.

"Are you the chief?"

"Yes."

Just then there was a dragons roar. Toothless's roar.

"Hiccup get your useless human butt over here..."

When the dragon came out with Cloudjumper they looked tired. But when they saw Stoick their eyes turned into slits and they changed into strike positions. Stoick lunged at them with the axe he was holding.

"NO!" Hiccup and Valka shouted. Hiccup lunged at Stoick and grabbed his axe out of his grasp and threw it aside. Valka went over to the Dragons and calmed them down. Hiccup took out Inferno and pointed it at his used-to-be dad.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING THE BEASTS?!"

"THEY AREN'T BEASTS, YOU STUBBORN OLD MAN!!!" Hiccup shouted. He tried to control his anger so that his eyes don't turn into slits.

"THEY ARE AMAZING CREATURES THAT YOU TAKE PLEASURE IN KILLING!" Valka continued.

"Oi! What's what with all the shoutin'?" Gobber said getting up from behind a rock.

"What in Asgard...?" Astrid said getting up as well.

A/N looks like my marvel knowledge is come in handy

"Gobber! Astrid! Get over here! We have a pair of lunatics that protect dragons!" Stoick shouted.

Astrid and Gobber looked at the chief and then at each other before getting up and running over to Stoick. 

"You have trespassed my island and kidnapped my citizens with dragons!?"

(When I was writing that I was like "can Vikings get any more stupid?")