Chapter 9

Okay I'm so so so sorry for not updating. Pls put down ya pitch forks. Here's another chapter for y'all.

Flying and flying and flying. They've been doing this for hours. They're training has been going on for 2 moths and it just finished yesterday. They left berk to search for the so called "Land of Night Furys". They haven't done anything but fly.

"Hiccup! How long is this going to take?!" Snotlout called from Hookfang's back.

Hiccup who was flying on his own answered.

"According to Toothless, the dragon fairytale says that the Night Furies are somewhere far the west side of Berk"

"And how long will that take?" Stoick shouted from a Rumblehorn's back that he named Skullcrusher.

"Two days!" Valka shouted.

Everyone groaned except Hiccup and Valka.

~~~~~~~~~~time ship~~~~~~~~~~

It was dawn. They've been flying for ever. Valka and Hiccup and their dragons don't look at all tired, constantly looking for any sign for a island. Everyone one else was our of tired. Most of them already lying on their back against there dragons saddles. It'll remain a mystery to how Hiccup's wings hasn't started aching yet.

"I'm bored!" Tuffnutt shouted

"Let's blow something up!" Ruffnut suggested.

"I would say yes but there isn't anything to blow up!" Snotlout complained.

"Hey Hiccup! Can you give me that speech again where you explain why we brought these three muttonheads along?" Astrid called.

"No time for a speech but I need the twins because well, they are good at blowing stuff up"

The twins head butted their helmets together to show their approval.

"Snotlout, well, his overly high ego wouldn't stand sitting on Berk while we go find a land of Night Furies."

Everyone sniggered. Except Snotlout of course.

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

It was dark. The night has taken over the day. They were standing on a island. There were no trees, no sand, nothing. Just nothing but black rocks and ruble. There were eight stone tower looking things around the the edges of the island. Hiccup and the gang were in the middle of the island.

"Are you sure this it Hiccup?" Valka asked.

"I'm sure."

"Well, there's no night furies. No dragons. No nothing! Why don't all just head back and take a good long nap, eh?" Snotlout asked.

"Look at the pillars around the island. How many are there?" Hiccup asked.

"One...two...three...five-." Tuffnut didn't get to finish.

"Eight!" Fishegs shouted.

"Exactly. Eight pillars for eight dragon classifications. We need to look for the Strike Class. The class for Night Furies." Hiccup said.

"How? There nothing on the pillars." Astrid said.

"I don't know." Hiccup said, feeling blank for the first time.

Toothless nudged Hiccup. The dragon master bent down to his dragons height.

"What is it bud?" Hiccup asked.

"Plate. Silver plate." Toothless said pointing at a big silver plates behind Hiccup.

Hiccup looked confused for a moment. But then he looked at the moon and then back at the plate. Then it dawned to him.