Chapter 6

A/N hey guys I decided that I'd rather just right chapters instead of naming them because I'm almost as bad as Hiccup when it comes to naming things

"Hiccup?" Stoick asked.

"Hey dad..." Hiccup said, shifting uncortably under his gaze.

"Valka?" Stoick asked again

"Hello Stoick..." Valka said

"How...?" Stoick asked

"Well..." And they went on explaining everything. From valka's 'kidnapping' to Hiccup's wings They must've been sitting there for a good two hours.

"I can't believe it..."

"Dad I get it if you don't want me back"

"No."

"What?"

"No. I'm not making the same mistake again. I'm never denying you again. I've done thrice. I'm not doin' it again" Stoick said walking up to Hiccup and Valka.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I'll admit it, I was a muttonhead. I let my chief duties get in the way of giving you the childhood you deserve. I refused to change because of my obsession with tradition. I...let you down. I'm not making that same mistake again. Will you please forgive me?"

Hiccup and Valka looked at each other Hiccup's dragon ears perked up when he gave his mother a 'should-we?' look. They wordlessly agreed on a decision. They looked at Stoick with a blank expression.

Stoick's face fell, fearing the worst.

Suddenly Hiccup smiled at him. Stoick was shocked.

"Ahhh thank Odin! I missed you hiccup" he said hugging his long lost half dragon half human son.

"I missed you to dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

They were at the great hall and hiccup and Valka were sitting with the council at either side of Stoick . Toothless was beside hiccup. They had their masks on obviously. When Stoick cleared his throat the crowd stopped talking and paid attention.

"Alright everyone. I have an announcement to make...and it's quite surprising." he says, smirking to the baffled crowd.

He nodded to both hiccup and Valka. They nodded back and removed their masks. It took them ten seconds. Period. And the crowd gasped.

"Hiccup?!"

"Valka?!"

"His the dragon master?!" Snotlout shouted.

"Thor almighty! I would not have expected this!"

"Wait how can we be sure that's hiccup?! I mean Hiccup is a TOOTHPICK!" Snotlout shouted.

"Oh great. Feeling the love." hiccup said his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh it's him alright." Tuff said.

"Oh my Thor just explain already!" Fishlegs shouted.

"Well that's not the only shock." Valka said chuckling.

"Mom do I have to?" Hiccup asks under his breath.

"Either that or they'll find out how i and your father did. Walking on you with your wings still out."

"Alright, alright" hiccup said. He rolled his shoulders backwards and his night fury wings popped out. A few gasps were heard.

"AHHH YOUR A DEMON!!"

"I am not a demon!" Hiccup said with an annoyed voice. Before anyone can interrupt him he went on explaining everything.

"After a few days of my banishment I battled the Red Death, the queen of dragons. She was about the size of the mountain and she is very greedy. She forced the dragons to collect food for her. That's why the dragons had to raid us." Hiccup said