Episode 0

I don't own the video

Thunder is good, Thunder is impressive, but it is lightning that does the work.

Mark Twain

5 years ago
November 28 12:11

Sanoyas Hishino Meisho Docks Osaka

It was Pour raining night at the docks with seagulls crowing in the distance it was close to winter so the air was freezing a bit.

Today was day that seem to change for two lives for only one will suffer and the other one will weigh the guilt on their shoulder.

In the distance gunshots and thunder are in the air, lots of tensions in the surroundings trying to stay understand the atmospheres. Inside a wear house two pro-heroes one a underground another a powerhouse were fighting angst a group of thugs shooting from left to right that were smuggling drugs on the docks.

The underground hero Eraserhead the Erasure hero was swinging around with his scarf attacking thugs around on a pipe, landing on the ground he quickly catches his breath until on of the thugs was ready to shoot behind him until a piece of Bo hit him and came back to the owner with a magnetic glove.

Eraserhead look at her a women with dark cerulean blue wild hair with a grey streak, with a black sleeveless, strapless latex leotard with a pair of black combat boots and gloves, what made her more ravishing was those eyes that you can never seem to forgot. this was a bombshell beauty that make heads roll for.

Eraserhead: Thanks.

Tempest storm: No problem Eraser.

She looks at the men she has slain with just hard tap.

Tempest Storm: Oh dear these's guys are so weak you know, I didn't even hit them that hard.

She was trying to act innocent, no will buy it.

He blames midnight for this, she develop some of this attitude from her.

Two more man came after with calming she jump in the air ready to attack kick them with a lighting coming from the sky and onto her bo to create a weather staff to circulate the lighting, with that she finish it by breaking the staff apart and hitting them with a full dose of lighting. landing in a back flip and by landing spinning her staff to create some wind tunnel in the area, earserhead was covering his face from the wind seeing her knocking them into walls.

Tempest storm: Now that's what I called a lighting streak.(chipper)

[Present mic intro- Tempest Storm the weathering hero- Quirk forecast, She is able to manipulate the weather to her will and create weather attacks to those around her, with that she can create a forecast for disasters]

Looking around everyone was knock out except the two heroes Eraserhead coming up to checking to see if she was okay in a neutral way. He always know about her downside of her using too much of her quirk which cause her many problems.

Her quirk was gift and a curse one of the few known to man to have both, She was basically mother nature.

He can her shivering a bit from the wind and rain splattering onto her bare skin.

Eraserhead: you doing okay I know you are good around the cold but still( looks concern) you are breathing a lot.

Tempest storm: I'm fine, really I'm use to it now(smirking)(looking around) looks like our job here is done.

Eraserhead: Seems like it but still we need to round these guys up you know(signing).

Tempest storm:(breathing out) yeah the gruff work of a heroes life, seems like it never gets easy you know.