Episode 6 Breaking a chain

" God uses rescued people to rescue people"

Christine Caine

 5:00 AM

Midoroiya was having a hard time sleeping he kept tossing and turning in his bed it wasn't like he was getting much sleep after his session with widow every time he calm down he kept feeling widows hands on him and her words against him like knifes, he knew wasn't getting any sleep.

 He then sit up and look at his friends sound asleep with twitches here and there but at least they are breathing normally.

Midoriya: (thought) I wonder how they are able to sleep well?

Then he got out of bed and took out the note underneath his pillow and left the room looking for a spot to be alone he kept walking hearing the rain hitting the windows he kept wandering around the quite hall and soon found a little alcove with some light able to see properly he then take a look at the paper and unfolded.

Fujikawa: What are you doing?

Midoriya yelp turning around he saw fujikawa basking in he darkness, if it wasn't for her white eyes and sky blue hair she could almost blend in with the darkness. 

She came up to him in a child like manner.

Midoriya: You scared me for a second(putting his hand on his chest to calm down)

Fujikawa: Yeah that affect on people green bean, anyway  tell me what does it say because I've been trying to figure it out since I got here and so far all I known is that she had us to create some sort of substance.

He open the paper again and saw what she wrote her handwriting was in some sort of blood but still readable 

Midoriya: Well it says  tomorrow morning begins the time for her plan to be unveiled it may have taken her a long time but with the right amount of kids and trauma she was able to get it done quicker then expected, What does she mean by it?

Shozo: Can you tell us more and figure it out?

Both of them turn around to see Shozo and follow by a sleepy kazami rubbing her eyes. The three girls came closer to him as he continue reading on.

Midoriya: Well it also says with the location well hidden with the reason of gathering all these kids her plan was to give away a kid without anyone knowing to who or whom who had bid on the villain market plus now with her work almost finish she found a way to break the mind and fully control them like a puppet and with that was her final plan buy injection her with the final project from....(gulp) From what we went through and took a physiological drug inducing and who knows what....... Thats all this says.

The five of them were shock and disgust upon hearing this was not something they even imagine for themselves, Shozo and midoriya look like they wanted to vomit while kazami has fear in her eyes and fujikawa felt a cold sweet coming down her.

Kazami: So all this time we were in some human quirk trafficking thing?!

Bakugou: So that's why we are in this shitty place?!(whisper loudly)

All of them now saw a cranky bakugou and slowly awaken worry todoroki who now hear what they needed to hear. 

Midoriya: Oh h-hey kacchan and t-todoroki.(shaken)

Bakugou: Seriously you got to stop sneaking off like that its getting annoying we thought those stupid hags did something to you?!(annoyed)

Shozo: (amusing smile) I didn't know you care that much about him are you two best friends?