Episode 9 All smoke and mirrors

" Its all done with smoke and mirrors"

Anne Brook

Musutafu near housu afternoon

Both Midoriya and gizpunk were still riding on the pipe with him trying to get off while giz kept a tight hold onto him.

Gizpunk: Kid quit squirming around your going to break your neck if you fall off!

He then uses float and slaps her hand off and jumps away from her.

Gizpunk: Damn it!!!!

As he was trying to escape He saw his friends around him, Iida and bunch of his classmates looking concerns on their faces.

Then a suddenly giz left the scene as fast as she can knowing this is private matters.

Gizpunk: You kids take care of him, I'll deal with that when he's done with his little tantrum go where that lighting struck I think we might need him.

iida: Thank you Gizpunk let us handle him.

She left for him to be deal with. Finding Tempest was her first priority.

Soon most of them were trying to talk some sense into him.

Photo not mine

On one side of the city near them.

Rollerblading through puddles in rain, on the street, on afternoon, while escaping the wrath of her capture with a powerful drug that came from the pain and sorrow of trauma. this was never an ideal part she had in mind.

Kazami: This is bad, This is Bad, This is Bad(she kept chanting over and over)

She manage to hide in an alley way, peeking out she think she is alone for now and slides down on the wall.

Kazami: I don't know which one is following but I don't intended to find out. Oh what I'm going to do I don't what to do with this(holding up the drug) Also.(eyes darken a bit then she look up in the sky) 

Before she gotten a way she saw was an old school friend of her, Ejirou Kirishima, she hasn't seen him every since they went their separate ways, she had try to contact before the kidnapping but alas she couldn't even get a simple text message from him. 

Kazami: Why did Kirishima had be there too(putting face on knees) oh man I haven't seen him since middle school, what am I going to do. What if he doesn't remember me...its been to long and he never did reach out to me.

Suddenly she hears foots on the pavement, she got on her feet and peek over again she sees a figure come running  and saw it was kirishima running through the streets looking for the others since some got separated. 

Kirishima: Where is midoriya we need to find, we don't want to lose him.(looking around frantically)

She was hurt knowing that he didn't go out of his way and finding and helping her.