Episode 4 Her name is Gizpunk

" An Invention has to make sense in the world it finishes in, Not in the world it started"

Tim O' Reilly

UA height Alliance

April 20  9:30 am

Everyone in class 2-A was in turmoil again on this still raining season after everything that happen they were on the edge of this news. Classes were cancel until further notice so all the students were in the common room, well most of them, trying to process on what's going on now.

With Both bakugou and todoroki missing and midoriya tracker with them it just kept getting worse and worse, with most of them looking dejected on finding him was a bust.

Sero, mina and kaminari were on the couch try to make sure kirishima was doing okay cause after what happen at the summer training camp of bakugou they don't want to risk it again after aizawa forbid anyone to be involve with this case with midoriya leaving UA with All might to havoc going on he didn't want to take the chances everyone else was staying put into further notice.

In Nezu was calming down both Bakugous and Todoroki families (except of endeavor) as to hear that both boys have been taken by a villain and hearing about this didn't make it any better with mitsuki ranting on what happen and her husband trying to calm down while fuyumi was calming her brother as well.

Mitsuki Bakugou: HOW CAN THIS HAVE HAPPEN!!!(rage)

Marusa Bakugou: Please calm down dear we don't know what happen.

Nedzu: People, People please calm down.

Natsou: How can we calm down My little Brother was kidnap! By... BY....

Aizawa: A women with a drier quirk took them I Let her escape.(dreary)

Everyone turn around and see Aizawa walking with looking more a little more exhausted and trying to keep a neutral face but nezu saw his eyes were a but puffy this could have happen because of the news that was given he was trying to play it off but as usual nezu can see right through him. After hearing that there is a chance that maki was alive he didn't wanted to believe it either but the mask was proof in the pudding.

All these years she was alive but now that not just that subject at hand.

Nedzu:(walking towards him) Glad you can join us Mr. Aizawa any chance on what you found out.

Aizawa: It's little evidence but I did find something it does involved with the missing kids case that's been going on for a a long time now.

The female bakugou hold up her hands.

Mitsuki: Wait wait missing kids but I thought, well heard that the police were dealing with this since well.....(getting confuse on hearing about it)

Marusa: From what I heard it been happening from months? So are you saying this connected with the boys?

Aizawa; Well yes but it seems there's more to it I'm afraid. 

Nedzu: As you can see after everything that happen most of the police don't have time looking for missing kids and most of the time there is little evidence to be found at first people thought kids run away all the time so it was natural but then more and more soon there was a certain pattern to it and soon this become a case At first we tried to find any leads but we do have something at least(wiping out the oxygen mask)

Aizawa: She also did mention a hero that Have any of you heard of Tempest storm right?

Natsou: Wait! Tempest storm That women was a legend from what I heard she was powerful enough to surpass my old man! But everyone thought she disappear from the face of the earth for five years.