Episode 5 Meeting a legend and therapy session

" Heroes come and go, But legends are forever"

Unknown

Midoriya: Temp.. Tempest Storm!!! THAT TEMPEST STORM!!!!!!

Fujikawa: You know there's only one right?

Midoriya: I don't believe it I assume she was dead well almost everyone thought so but I heard she was most powerful hero in japan and then(Muttering)

He kept rambling on and on and on Tempest was a powerful hero that can almost match of all mights and was consider the ultimate powerhouse of all time, The three girls almost grew uncomfortable at this after this was new to them but the boys were use to it, well todoroki was use to it, it was calming to hear his muttering again.

Unlike bakugou but half of him was almost happy to hear it again but the other still find it annoying. Shozo then whisper to bakugou ear.

Shozo:(whispers to bakugou) Is this normal for him to do that.

Bakugou: You have know idea(whining) Hey dumbass why don't you shut up and listen to the brat.

He stop and saw all eyes were on him, he knows its been a while since doing that habit of his and it was something he couldn't control.

Midoriya:(embarrass) Sorry it can be creepy sometimes and annoying.

Kazami: I think its interesting tick you got(looking at him)

Midoriya: Really?( surprise) Thanks, that first time anyone has ever said that to me about me.

Fujikawa: Hey focus green bean do you to meet her or not because I don't know if widows back or not?

Todoroki:(getting up with the rest) Why does that matter?

Kazami: Because ( walking up to him) she is a special case for widow that she Is kept in chamber where she barley goes outside and we can only talk to her on different occasions but she seems nice and the only one we know that has been here the longest besides her(pointing at fujikawa)

Todoroki: Wait! How long have you been in here miki?

Fujikawa: That..... is for another time, lets go before the spider finds out, She doesn't like it when we talk to her for to long.

Todoroki was confuse in all this he always wonder what happen to her, he never saw her after almost 8 years since he last saw her. Wanting to know more he decide to ask wait until the time is right, all six them follow her down the hallway into another corner, as they were walking bakugou pull shozo back with him away from the group a bit.

Shozo: What is it?

Bakugou: I want know something, deku said you meet him when he came here right?!

Shozo: Yeah?(confuse)

Bakugou: Did something happen Deku when he came here.

Shozo: Well..(looking uncomfortable)...From what I saw him it was..like he was in worst condition I ever saw, He's body look so frail yet worn out at once and he also look like he was exhausted for sometime now and hadn't eaten in days or sleep for that matter. He kept trying to get out of here but when he realizes that he couldn't he almost given up.

Bakugou: Damn Nerd.(under his breathe) Can't even take care of himself half the time.

Shozo: Yeah I saw widow and Smokey forcing him  with sleeping pills or something and force feeding him for until I step in, he's gotten a little better but he's hardly eaten and sleeping most of the time he's just like us now, just waiting for the the pain to just stop.