Episode 8 Raging storm

" Sometimes a raging storm of troubles is necessary to wake up the sleeping beast inside of you"

Luckyron Wangdu

Drip........drop........drip........drop........drip........drop......drip...........drop.........drip..........drop

The sound of the rain is the only thing that is making a sound, hitting the pavement and the trees all coming down from the dark sky. No one made a sound as they held their breath at the women entrance.

The women kept walking until she reached the pavement with nothing but a blank state on her face, the flame hero burn the webs off of him and he walk carefully towards her.

Endeavor came closer with his fires extinguish from the rain he look like he saw a ghost, He then gotten angry at this she was one of the heroes that he respected and that was a short list for his, All eyes were on him when he look at spider in anger.

Endeavor: W-What the hell have you done to her?!

Widow: I have created the perfect master piece.

She still nothing but give a blank stare at them, Has finally broken down to a lifeless doll to them, endeavor only remembers her as the rookie hero that's power can almost rivals of all might but doesn't want to be the top?

The others on the sideline were confuse as well, hawks heard stories about her while working for the commission about hero that can rival of mother nature on drugs, Lady nagat even look up to her because she was one of that the commissioner doesn't control but still work for her and that was rare, some rumors say its because of nedzu.

Hawks manage to get out of the web and scrap the sticky stuff off he went to get closer to them but was stop by fat who had a scared look on his face.

Hawks: Why isn't she doing anything?(confuse)

Fatgum: But she is, she controlling the rain.

Hawks: Wait..What?

Fatgum: Look around you the heavy rain the wind everything that's has to do with the weather right now its her doin.

Hawks: This...this is her doing! but I thought....

Widow then came closer to her and put her hand on the young women shoulders she then even move a inch, she hold her like a china doll like, Endeavor use his flame at the spider but jump back with tempest in her arms a few feet back. 

The two women were impress of the hard work that went into her, all blood, and tears (mostly tempest) has been finally fulfilled at last.

Miss Shard: Well what do you know it did work after all I guess we really didn't waste all those years after all widow.

Smokey: I'm Impress after all these years its finally done,Well thanks to us (smugly)

Hawks: what exactly did you two do anyway?

Smokey: (giving him the stink eye) That is none of your business(looking away) jackass.

Midoriya and the gang realize they haven't been recognizes yet so the stay hidden for a bit as he was hidden on a branch of a tree. 

Midoriya didn't know what to do at the moment he was breathing through his nose making sure he she doesn't see them but he also saw uraraka and a few others as well he wasn't ready to see them again and he didn't want to, it was bad enough with todoroki and bakugou not going to let him go even if he is find a way to leave their sight (keep telling yourself that) but showing a mental break down right in front of them well he couldn't even think about what then others would think.