Episode 2 Along came a spider

"Don't be scared. Don't let them see"

Alexandra Bracket, The Darkest minds.

"Flashback"

She comes to him quietly and  looks down at him with a calm smile.

Widow: You know its rude to runaway from a conversation especially  with a lady but luckily for me I manage to shot you while you were fighting that wannabe ex hero allowing me too well...you know what I mean. it takes a while for the serum to kick in, its different for each person. You should feel lucky your the only one who took longer.

[ present mic introduction: Widow -quirk Arachnophobia, Her body is structure to the mythical legends of the half women and half spider of mythology her abilities allow her to climb up on walls, create strong webs and have heavy armor skin all the things that spider can do I hate creepy crawlers.

Soon Midoriya was losing all sense in his body and was numbing all over but he got one last look at her. She was coming up to him and lowering to his level.Using her web to tied him up.

Widow: Don't worry  young midoriya you will be joining with others like you soon and maybe i'll bring you other friends as well, you will do fine with the other children as well.

She then pick him up and  his bag pack  and soon sees his phone a using one of her legs to crush it then she was swing from the eyes of other's but was caught by the women he save early from being attack as she runs to find someone it was her turn to return his kindness.

Widow: (thought) one down two more to go.

In principle Nedzu office UA

April 12 3:33 pm

It was rather a quite day for the principle who was either a mouse or a bear or a dog while he was sipping some calm tea while working on some documents when he open a drawer to grab another pen and soon he notice a frame underneath a pile a papers, he curiously he picks up the frame then soon his heart stop.

It was a picture of him and a young girl who with cerulean dark blue hair who is wearing the UA uniform and was standing next to him it was a picture of them the first day of school like most people do with their children.

Nezu signs at this  picture its been so long seeing that face again it was one of the best things in his life to have. He took her in at a young age, saw potential in her, and soon saw her grow into a fine young lady but soon that was taken away from him so long ago.

He then put the picture on his desk and soon hears the door opening came in was Aizawa Shouta who was walking with a prospected leg and his hair is covering from his left eye which has a eye patch on it, he was limping a bit coming in.

Nezu: Hello Aizawa how are you doing on this fine afternoon, I thought you weren't be able to come back for a little while.

Aizawa: Well for the first time ever I was getting a little restless, I maybe thinking about retiring soon but I'm still a teacher of this school and I still want to help even if I am useless now.

Nezu: I understand what the situations is going on with you, with modern medicine and healing quirks maybe one day you can heal again but's not why your here is it easer?

Aizawa knew even if he were find a way to get better if by eri or someone else the road to recovery will be long and heavy, he was in his early 30's for goodness sake and he was already thinking about retiring but unlike the others he has a good enough reason without getting a dirty look on his face.