Episode 7 Breakout

" I had to fight my whole life to breakout"

Hilary Swank

He felt the rain drops on his face as it was slide down on the building waking up with a minor headache and coughing with the mixture of dust, he felt his body went on a carnival ride for a hundred times, groggily open his eyes and then widen to see the destruction upon him. There was a missing roof that had scatter around and what look like the building gotten even more damages with holes everywhere, water leaking down, let just say this place look worst then before.

Midoriya look around trying to find his friends he also help a few kids get on their feet he then spotted bakugou under a pillar where he wobble to lift it up and then todoroki coming up from behind them and before they can lift a piece of wooden pillar was getting to fall on them suddenly the pillar stop upon looking they notice some sort of barrier around them todoroki touch it and it was solid like a window.

Todoroki: What the?

Bakugou gotten tired of waiting  of these two concentrating since its been a while he summon a small explosion was able to use what amount to burn the pillar in half, then with standing tall, smile like a mad man he can finally use his quirk again!

Bakugou: It's about fucking time!(creating a small explosions)

They all turn around to see kojika pointing at them with two fingers.

Kojika:(strain) Hurry up.... it's been a while since I use this.

[Present mic introduction- Taira Kojika- Quirk Shield- She can create solid barriers around her or anywhere else for a long concentration of time as a shield to her surroundings she can make them big or small to her will]

Midoriya: Is (cough) everyone(cough cough) okay?

Todoroki: I'll live(cough) what about you bakugou?

Bakugou: I'm (cough cough) Fine. What the hell just happen anyway?

Kojika: That will be the work of Tempest storm (cough) I knew she's was powerful but I never thought she can do this?! I swear I felt like I was on one of those carnival rides that broken down while riding.

Bakugou: I meant you, you moron what the hell was that you were doing?

Kojika: It's my quirk you dolt, with all our cuff are off now all we need to do is escape this nightmare.

Midoriya:(looking around) Wait! where are the others

Kojika:I...I don't....Know but I'll go up ahead with the other kids to protect them just in case they are traps.(running towards the exit)

Todoroki: Midoriya Your bleeding!

Midoriya: (touching his forehead) I'll look for the others and get more bandages, meet in the front in a minute and we run we can't leave them if they are hurt.

In fact all three of them were dirty then before with some blood and dirt on them.

All three separated as more kids become unconscious and run away into the woods even if was pouring rain this was the only time they can get out they were not afraid what was in the woods or being struck by lighting they were afraid of what would happen if they stay there.

Emerging from a pile Miss shard was beyond piss from the situation.

Miss Shard: What the hell just happen?! She could of warn me if this was going to happen!

In the other room

Widow was getting out of the debris of bricks and wood and saw there was A. chemicals spilled everywhere B. the building was in ruins and C. the hero was gone. She felt something under her she then lifts herself to see a dizzy Smokey under her then grabs her arm and holds it up to her face looking cross.