Episode 11 The nightmare over

All art belongs to Kohei Horikoshi

" Freedom is never given: it is won"

A. Philip Randolph

"Flashback"

'A day before therapy'

It was a rainy afternoon where most of the kids were either getting their wounds taking care off or just trying to do something to pass the time, if they were lucky widow wouldn't take them back to her lab doing who knows what with screams and pain they can hear through out the building.

Widow the women in charge of all this was in the room looking upon the medical reports she had written down for shigaraki, apparently it was hard enough making a medicine that can help his mind be in tact from whatever is going on in his head she was still sour upon knowing the big boss hasn't even as her what is her progress was doing.

This was always like this, she was like a child craving fathers attention when he spends more time with golden son then her. She wanted to show him what she can do and hopes to be his right hand women for he have taken her in only to be discarded by another person who was nothing more then a man child! 

She close her eyes and look at the rain that was spatting on the wall, scatter the papers on the desk away in tantrum she had a look of frustration upon her remembering what HE had told her.

 Walking away from the desk and trying to calm down from knowing she needed to keep her compose, knowing last time that happen lets just say.

It was bloody.

The three boys were stilling looking at the facility trying see if there were any exits, sadly it only ended with them a numbing pain in the ankle and saw a bit of blood coming out when falling on the ground like a wounded soldier in the midst of war time.

They all went back inside crawling on the wet grass ,staining their scrubs with mud and grass. They manage to make it back to the common room, luckily it was empty but shozo was walking by and saw what was happening.

Bakugou and Todoroki were clutching their ankles and midoriya was on his knees whimpering pain as shozo was trying to help but he flinch at her touch so she back off.

Midoriya: I(gasp) I..need....to get(gasp) out of here...

Todoroki: Midoriya..(gasping) Enough...You Can't.. keep hurting yourself like...please.. let us...

He put his hand on his should but midoriya brush it off, that hurt him a bit.

Bakugou look at him with the same scowl as he always does but underneath his mask there was a bit of worry in his eyes, he always known deku was stubborn and self-destructive but this was too much.

Shozo: I thought you would already get it through your thick skulls by now?  Onestamente(throwing her hands in the air)

Midoriya: I need to get out of here.

Bakugou: Listen deku..

Midoriya: PLEASE...Not now....please

The two boys were shock at this.

Shozo: Your more stubborn then I thought(shaking her head) look almost everyone has try doing that and never once succeeded.

The boys look even more frustrated then before. Midoriya can't stay here if The league found out he was here they can kill him before he had a chance to fight back in his condition.