>>1.2<< Gone and Done It

'Gone and Done It'
act 1 | scene 2

"You lot need to get your captain under control!" whisper-yelled Law, rounding on the crew who viciously nodded, the crew members relaxing slightly

"You lot need to get your captain under control!" whisper-yelled Law, rounding on the crew who viciously nodded, the crew members relaxing slightly. A low agitated snarl escaped from his throat as he rubbed his temple in irritation. "Right... Blackleg-ya, Rorona-ya, Nami-ya and Nico-ya: you're with me. We'll find Mugiwara-ya... knowing him, he's already messed things up... Nose-ya, Tony-ya, Robo-ya and Bone-ya: you're in charge of finding supplies."

"You aren't our captain," grumbled Usopp, flinching as the man sent him a harsh glare.

"Would you rather be ordered around by someone who knows what he's doing or someone who mindlessly rushes off without listening to any warnings?" he asked sharply, the boy muttering an inaudible answer, "let's go! And remember-"

The crew shivered under his fierce glare.

"Do not, under any circumstances, provoke any of the citizens! I repeat, do not-"

"Hey, Traffy... the longer we stall, the more Luffy's gonna mess everything up," pointed out Brook, "so I suggest-"

"Let's go," he stated curtly, not wanting to hear any more complaints or suggestions from the crew. The musician sighed, grabbing his staff - in case of attack - and slinging it over his shoulder, whistling a tune he recently composed. Law gave his group a side-glance, nodding to the other team. "Use the transponder snails if anything happens on your end."

"Roger!"

Nothing was said as the two groups separated, readying themselves to find their reckless captain who was probably - most likely - fighting some idiot or eating or...

Probably eating.

The Pirates spared each other deadpanned gazes.

Definitely eating.

🍊🍊🍊

"Man... I'm stuffed!"

He let out a small burp, excusing himself as he stretched, rebounding as he gazed around, eager to find other things to do. He had immediately crept out of the Thousand Sunny, having not stayed long enough to hear Law warn his diverse, trouble-making crew about the island. His black eyes scanned the many citizens going about their day. It was nothing like the man had described... but then again, Luffy wouldn't know because he wasn't there to listen to the man's warnings.

"Let's go!" he beamed, running off to who-knows-where, winding up into the city square where many merchants and other males alike were selling things. Unknown to the Pirate, children were cowering in the men's shadows, timidly gazing around in wonder yet not running off in fear of the punishment they may receive. Chains clanked but the boy only thought they were the weapons-

Speaking of weapons...

"Huh, that's a lot of weapons," he awed, "I bet Zoro would like these!"

He peered over at the swords, the blacksmith grinning at him.