>>2.2<< Roronoa Zoro, The Pirate-Hunter

'Roronoa Zoro, The Pirate-Hunter'
act 2 | scene 2

'Roronoa Zoro, The Pirate-Hunter'act 2 | scene 2

Raelynn was bored.

Of course, she would never blame Franky, since nobody had expected that they'd be picking up a young girl, nobody had asked him to build an entertainment centre - not that she needed one, anyway, but she... didn't exactly know what to do.

She had grown slightly closer to those in the Straw-Hat Crew - and Law - though she still wasn't sure if she should completely trust them. On one hand, they rescued her and she would be eternally grateful for that, but on the other... she was taught from a young age to not trust those until they proved it.

She sighed, her hand on the handle and opened the door-

She blinked once.

Then she blinked again.

"Eh?!" she whisper-yelled, "why are you drowning yourself, Zoro-sama?!"

Hearing the honorific that she used, his eye widened significantly and he choked on the water, resurfacing as he gasped, spluttering and coughing, covering his mouth as he gulped for air. He glanced back slightly, his dark eyes lingering on her for a moment longer as she swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. Suddenly realising that she had yelled out slightly louder than she had intended to, she shrunk back, apologising quietly as he grunted, stepping out of the water-filled tank and spilling water.

"How long?"

"E-eh?"

"How long was I underwater for?" he questioned casually, the girl stumbling over her words, "my goal is for an hour-"

"What are you, a monster?!"

He turned to her, the girl freezing and cowering, panicking as he headed over to his trio of swords, his scarred hands wrapping around the hilts, enclosing them in their respective sheaths wrapped around his waist. He gave the almost-traumatised girl a soft smile, his hand landing on her magenta hair, ruffling it gently.

"None of us on this ship would dare hurt you, Rae-chan," he stated softly, feeling her slightly relax under his hand. Her hair covered her eyes as she clenched her fists, slowly opening them as she let out a muffled exhale, pouting as she gazed to the side.

"This ship is weird," she muttered under her breath. Hearing this, the swordsman snorted with laughter, cackling to himself as he grinned at the girl.

"Yeah, we are..." he agreed, patting her head, "our crew is a handful... are you sure you can handle it?"

She smiled nostalgically.

"I've handled far worse than this crew..."

📖A/N📖
I'm thinking of making a canon One Piece story, who should the OC be?

- Shanks's daughter (Straw Hat Pirates x OC)

- Mihawk's daughter (Zoro x OC)

- Sanji's sister (Law x OC or Zoro x OC)

- Zoro's sister (Straw Hat Pirates x OC or Law x OC (or both))

- Ace's sister (One Piece x OC)

- Mihawk's student (Zoro x OC)

- Other (comment)