Chapter 1: Honnouji Academy

In the grand Honnouji Academy sat a boy in class barely listening to his teacher's lecture on WWII. His appearance was different then most, usually people would wear an academy uniform. But he wore a black shirt with a (F/C) jacket over it, he also had the academy's pants and shoes but he didn't care to put on the whole outfit. He was about to fall asleep when out of nowhere the door to the classroom was kicked in. From it came a rather large man with tan skin and short blonde hair, he was Ira Gamagoori, the head of the disciplinary committee. He came in and started yelling at the top of his lungs. In front of him came large red letters that spelled out his name and title, only our protagonist seemed to have noticed them.

Gamagoori: I'm Ira Gamagoori, Disciplinary Chair! Students of Second Year Class K! We have determined someone who intends to harm Honnouji academy is among you! Explanations will fall on deaf ears! This person will be punished immediately!

As if on cue the person of suspicion had gotten out of his seat and threw tear gas to the floor. It affected everyone but three people, one was running after the second and the third person was just sitting in his seat watching the events unfold before him. Gamagoori had caught up to the person and battle ensued with Gamagoori being the clear winner. After Gamagoori wiped his opponent to oblivion, he began another loud speech. Our hero didn't want to listen to his shouting so he just plugged his ears.

(Y/N): Can anyone shut up around here?

(Timeskip)

The very next day our protagonist was again sitting in his classroom, somewhat listening to the lesson but more focused on the book he was reading. That was the case until a new girl entered the classroom. The girl was wearing a white shirt, black vest, blue skirt, had blue eyes and black hair with a red strand in front. In front of her were once again red letters, they spelled out...

Mikisugi: This is Ryuko Matoi! She just transferred into Second Year Class K today.

???: Ryuko! Ryuko! Over here! Over here! This desk is free!

Two desks over from the mysterious boy was a girl with a No-Star uniform and had brown hair and eyes. Near her more red letters spawned revealing her name to be Mako Mankanshoku.

(Y/N): Neat, the new girl already knows someone. Good for her.

The two girls started conversing as soon as Ryuko sat down. Suddenly Mako pulled out her lunch box and started eating, but then passed out. Ryuko sat there confused but then turned back to the front of the class. She then noticed the boy sitting next to her with an outfit that was also different from the rest of the school, he also had a black bag next to him on the ground. He was currently reading some sort of book, not paying attention to the world around him. She didn't say anything to him or knew his name, he was just... interesting.

(Timeskip)

Ryuko and Mako were walking around the courtyard of the grand academy.

Ryuko: Hey, who's the top dog around here?

(Y/N): That would be Satsuki Kiriyuin.

Ryuko: Wha-

Mako: Watch out Ryuko! Bow! Bow!

Ryuko just crouched down before turning to see who was talking to her, only to not even see the mysterious person who had already vanished. She then noticed that Gamagoori was walking down the courtyard. Then, a woman with long, dark hair and a general type uniform was following behind Gamagoori. She was the head of this grand school, Satsuki Kiryuin. She was stopped by Ryuko who moved in front of her.

Ryuko: So, I hear you're the queen bee in this school.

She was then cut off by tons of students attacking from all sides. She fought them all off with her guitar case. She then took out half of a giant pair of scissors and pointed it at Satsuki.