Chapter 17: An Alchemists Pride

The battle of Ragyo, (Y/N) and the mentally refitted One-Star students vs Ryuko, Satsuki and the rest of Honnouji Academy has officially begun.

Satsuki: Ragyo Kiryuin! There is no escape for you!

Ragyo: Very impressive, my girl. Even if I do say so myself. But I'd like to move onto appetizers.

With the tug of her finger, Ragyo's Mind Stitching had captured Ryuko.

Satsuki: Matoi!

(Y/N): How fun!

Ragyo: Maybe you thought she'd be of use to you, but she's my pawn now. Too bad for you.

Ryuko who still has not transformed was able to clash with, then knock back a transformed Satsuki.

Ragyo: She's this powerful without activating Life Fiber Synchronize Mode? Marvelous. Looks like this is what she is truly capable of. Sad to say she is still much weaker than (Y/N), but that is to be expected.

Satsuki: You damn fool!

Despite the power of Junketsu and all her hours of training, Satsuki was still being overpowered by Ryuko.

Satsuki: Matoi! Get a hold of yourself!

Ragyo: I took great care in binding her cranial nerves extra tight. She can't escape my control!

Their sword fight quickly turned into a fist fight once they lost their blades mid clash. However, before Ryuko actually hit Satsuki, she started hitting herself.

Ryuko: Don't... look down... on us!

Ryuko then started pulling the string directly from her brain.

Ragyo: What?

(Y/N): What a twist.

Ryuko: Quit making light of us! This puny shackle isn't anywhere near enough to shackle Senketsu and me!

(Y/N): Wouldn't it be Senketsu and I? Or me and Senketsu?

Shinku: Shut up.

Rei: I don't believe it! How could she break free of your mental refitting!

Ragyo: That sensation I felt just now...

(Y/N): Don't you get it?! Ryuko's will can never be broken!

Ryuko: Talk about condescending. I've got a graveyard of bones to pick with you, woman! But for now, I'm gonna kick her ass and get (Y/N) back!

Ragyo: La vie est juste drôle.

Ryuko: Lets go Senketsu!

(Y/N): Life is truly drole.

Ryuko transformed and aimed her blade at Ragyo and (Y/N).

Ragyo: Hmmm. How can this day get any more perfect? I know. It's your time (Y/N).

(Y/N): Finally! I've been waiting all day!

Ragyo: His kamui is among the strongest that I've ever made! Show them all how pitiful they seem compared to you!

(Y/N): Yes mam!

He then jumped all the way up the school wall and landed on top. He then activated his transformation.

(Y/N): This will be your demise! Life Fiber Transmute: Kamui Shinku!

With a flash of light (Y/N)'s outfit had turned itself into...