Chapter 7: The Kendo Master

(Y/N) was walking to school by himself. He saw Ryuko in a stance similar to Satsuki's in the courtyard and realized what she was doing. He didn't bother her and went straight to his class, occasionally looking outside to see how things were going for her. He was walking through the halls to the bathroom. Inside the boys bathroom he heard two people talking.

Ryuko: Senketsu was...

???: Life Fibers!

Ryuko: Trying to protect me.

???: Are parasites!

Suddenly Mako came out of nowhere and stuck a mop in the man's back.

Mako: This uniform is the only clothing Ryuko has. And look what you've done to it. Don't you have any idea how people who only own one set of clothing feel?!

???: Who is this?

HALLELUJAH

Ryuko: Loves this uniform more than anything! She's always whispering to it and she even got our super cool wizard friend to talk to it! Pretty weird huh? But that's what people who only own one set of clothes are like! Taking the clothes off the back of someone is like taking away a friend! That's right! This uniform is Ryuko's friend!

???: People and clothing can't communicate. It's impossible for them to become friends.

(Y/N): Said who?

They all turned around to see (Y/N) standing in the doorway.

???: You...

(Y/N): I've made countless friends that should be impossible for me to make. The Führer of my home country. The emperor of another country. An immortal man. Homunculi that have lived for hundreds of years. A literal suit of armor. I don't care what you say, if I can make friends like those then who's to say she can't make friends with a sailor uniform?

Mako then went over while (Y/N) was talking and handed Ryuko her kamui.

Ryuko: Thank you, you guys.

(Y/N) just smiled and walked away, knowing that his work was done. He knew everything would go alright. The only thing that caught him slightly off guard was the appearance of Elite four member, Nonon Jakuzure. He walked outside to see The man escaping with Ryuko.

(Timeskip)

The next day (Y/N) walks to the courtyard to meet Ryuko, Mako, and a sign.

(Y/N): "Attention, Ryuko Matoi and (Y/N) (L/N) of Second Year, Class K. I will be waiting in the kendo club dojo after school. -Sanageyama." Neat

Ryuko: Yep.

(Y/N): At least he chose a somewhat more civil way of handling this. Better than kidnapping Mako.

Ryuko: Civil? He just challenged us to a fight.

(Y/N): I did say somewhat.

At the end of the day the trio arrived at the kendo dojo. And found Sanageyama surrounded by plenty of No-Star and One-Star students waiting to watch the fight.

Sanageyama: So you've come, Matoi. And so have you, (L/N).

(Y/N): Yep and I will be the one to fight you.

Sanageyama: I don't care who goes first. I'll kick your ass first and then Matoi's.

He activated his Three-Star Goku Uniform.

Sanageyama: Three-Star Goku Uniform: Blade Regalia!

(Y/N): Very impressive!

Sanegeyama charged forward for a frontal assault and as (Y/N) was putting up a wall to block, Sanageyama disappeared. He re-appeared behind (Y/N) and hit him in the back. Every time (Y/N) went for an attack he missed and was counter attacked.