Epilogue: Wild Card Alchemist

We find ourselves in a little town called Resembool. It's a very rural town without many homes. (Y/N) had given Mako's family directions to his home. He told them to meet him there and that he needed to go pick something up. Ryuko decided to tag along with him. They made their way through the peaceful Resembool, hand in hand. From time to time (Y/N) would wave at a sheep farmer in one of the many large fields of the town.

Ryuko: So this is where you grew up? It's peaceful.

(Y/N): Yeah, I haven't been back here in two years.

They finally arrived at an automail shop. They suddenly heard the bark of a dog and a black and white dog with one metal leg ran up to (Y/N). (Y/N) got down on one knee and petted it.

Shinku: Aww.

Suddenly a wrench flew and hit (Y/N) in the head.

Ryuko: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): AH! WHAT THE HELL!?

???: You haven't been home in two years!

They looked up to see a girl who looked about (Y/N)'s age with long blonde hair standing in the doorway.

(Y/N): I'm sorry! I said I was coming home the other day, gear head!

???: Your automail hasn't been updated, alchemy freak!

The two glared at each other for a moment. They suddenly started laughing. Ryuko just looked confused. The girl came up and hugged (Y/N).

???: Welcome back, (Y/N). We missed you.

(Y/N): It's nice to be back. Ryuko, this is my old friend, Winry Rockbell. Winry, this is my girlfriend, Ryuko.

Winry: Oh my god! You finally got a girlfriend!

(Y/N): Shut it, gear head.

Ryuko: Why did you hit him?

Winry: Because he left and never came back once. It's been two years since we've seen each other.

(Y/N): I said I was sorry.

Winry: I'm just glad you're back.

Suddenly two similar looking brothers came from the shop as well. They both had golden hair and eyes. One had long hair and looked the same age as (Y/N). The other looked not too much younger than them but you could tell just by looking that he was the younger of the two.

???1: Hey! What's with all the noise?

Winry: Ed! Al! (Y/N)'s back!

(Y/N): Hey, shorty. Hey, Alphonse.

The older brother suddenly got extremely angry and ran at (Y/N), trying to punch him.

Edward: Who are you calling so short you need a magnifying glass to see him?!

(Y/N) swept the boy's legs, causing him to trip and fall.

(Y/N): You never change, Edward.

Alphonse: Who is that?

He said, referring to Ryuko who was just watching the whole thing even more confused than before. (Y/N) then helped Edward off the ground.

Winry: Guys! (Y/N) got a girlfriend finally!

(Y/N): I swear to god. If you know what's good for you, you'd shut up. Ed, Al, this is Ryuko, my girlfriend. Ryuko, these are the Elric brothers, Edward and Alphonse. These three have been my closest friends since childhood.

Winry: You two should come over for dinner. I'm sure Granny wouldn't mind.

(Y/N): Absolutely. But I might be coming with more than just Ryuko. Her family just moved in and I'm helping them set up. I came by to grab my stuff after saying hi.

Winry: Oh yeah. I'll go grab it. It came yesterday.

Winry ran back inside and after a few minutes she came back with (Y/N)'s stuff.

Alphonse: Hey, (Y/N). Did your jacket always have eyes on it?

Edward: I was just about to ask about that. And what happened to your explosion alchemy tattoos?

(Y/N): That's a long story I'll tell you later. Come on Ryuko, we should head back.

Winry: I asked granny and she said that you can bring your family over later.

Ryuko: Awesome.

(Y/N) and Ryuko waved goodbye to the trio and made their way back to (Y/N)'s house. Ryuko went over to where the Mankanshoku family were setting up while (Y/N) went into his house. It was an exact copy of the home he had in Honnouji. He put his bag on his bed that had a layer of dust on it. He then went over to his desk and looked at a picture in a frame that sat on it. It was a picture of a mother, a father, a baby girl and their son. He then pulled another picture out of his bag and put it into an empty frame. It was a picture of him and all his friends he made in Honnouji. He put the picture next to the family photo and left his house to go help his new wild family.

The Alchemist of Honnouji: End