Chapter 13: Nui Harime

The third match had concluded with Ryuko beating Nanon. The final round was against Sanageyama and (Y/N) was nowhere to be seen. Ryuko went on the platform as she was asked and the round was about to begin. When the match started it was immediately interrupted by Nui Harime.

Ryuko: Who the hell is that?

Satsuki: Why have you come here, Nui Harime?

Nui: This isn't fair Lady Satsuki, doing something fun without telling me!

Satsuki: I'm not obligated to tell you anything.

Nui: Gosh, how cold. I thought you and I were two hearts beating as one!

Satsuki: Don't be insecure. You associate with no one.

Nui: You're as breathtaking as ever! Your icy stare and your icy skin are simply too much! My fingers are tingling!

Sanageyama: Stand aside, woman. I won't take any further hindrance in my fight with Matoi.

Nui: I'm sorry but I can't do that! After all, I'm the one who is going to be fighting her!

Ryuko: Huh?

Sanageyama: I told you to get out of the way!

He swung his massive kendo blade at Nui only for her to block with her umbrella like it was nothing.

Sanageyama: What!?

Gamagoori: What!?

Inumuta: She blocked a Three-Star opponent!

Nanon: Without a uniform!?

Ryuko: Who the hell is this girl!?

Sanegeyama tried attacking again but before he could react, she pulled a red string from his uniform. His uniform came apart like it would do with (Y/N)'s arm of destruction.

Nui: Go on back to being a naked ape!

She then knocked him out of the ring while he was completely naked.

Gamagoori: A Three-Star Goku Uniform unraveled by pulling a single thread!?

Nui: The stitching is a bit weak, don't you think?

Satsuki: She severed its Banshi!?

Nui: You're okay with this, right lady Satsuki?

Satsuki: You're asking for my permission?

Nui: Yes, I've never disobeyed you, have I?

Ryuko: Whatever, let's get this over with! Satsuki Kiryuin, if I have to get through her to get to you, I don't care who she is.

Satsuki: Suit yourself.

The battle between Ryuko and Nui has begun.

Ryuko: Where's your Goku Uniform?

Nui: I don't wear such crude things. Enough about me, show me your Kamui.

Nui then appeared behind Ryuko.

Ryuko: Wha!?

Nui: Are you holding back because I'm dressed like this? Didn't you see? Having trouble? In that case, I'll show you something neat!

Nui jumped back and pulled out a purple Scissor Blade that had a bit of blood on it. It was the other half of Ryuko's blade.

Ryuko: That's-!

Nui: Yep! The other half to your Scissor Blade! I pulled this out of your dad!

Ryuko: Wait, it was you?

Nui: Yep! It was me! I was the one who killed your father!

Ryuko: BITCH!

Ryuko then lunged at her with all her strength. She kept swinging at Nui mindlessly but Nui blocked each attack.

Ryuko: My dad told me that if I took this scissor, I'd be sure to find the person who killed him! What do you know, he was right! You're the one who was in my house, weren't you!?

Nui: Yep, I sure was!

Ryuko: Then the woman I saw back then was you!?

Nui: You got it! If I had known a girl as cute as you was on her way, I would have stayed right there and waited for you.

Ryuko: You BITCH!

Nui: Do you think you could avenge your dad and your friend like that? Not happening, girl!

Ryuko: What do you mean my friend?

Nui: Oops, looks like I let that slip. You see the blood on this blade? That would be the blood of a foolish alchemist who tried stopping me!

Ryuko: WHAT!?

She then looked over to (Y/N)'s platform to see that he still wasn't there. If she was right at the edge before, this was the equivalent of being punted off. Senketsu began to burst out steam and the lines on him were bubbling. Ryuko was then transformed into a monster form of herself and went crazy. Because of Nui's taunting, she was destroying the stands. They were now on the ground and Ryuko was still going berserk.

Nui: Excellent! It keeps getting more and more monstrous! That's what Life Fibers gotta be like!

SNAP!

Suddenly, Nui was enveloped in an explosion of fire. Satsuki turned to see (Y/N) without a shirt, clutching the part of his gut where he was stabbed with it looking burnt. He was holding a kunai in his other hand.

Satsuki: (Y/N)?! But I thought she killed you

(Y/N): She almost did. Thank god I had this kunai. Without it I would have died. I seared the wound closed using Flame Alchemy. I almost passed out a few times from the pain.

Satsuki: I thought it required your glove.

(Y/N): It actually doesn't. I use the glove to better control it, as for as much as I love using it, I do kinda suck at using it on my own. All I need is the transmutation circle.

He showed her his hand that he had carved the transmutation circle on.

Satsuki: You amaze me in an all new way each time we meet.

(Y/N): It's what I do. Now then, are you ready to die, Harime? Oh come on!

Satsuki looked over to see that Nui was gone. They then look over to see Ryuko turning back to normal thanks to Mako slapping her repeatedly. Satsuki walked away and (Y/N) walked over to Mako and Ryuko.

(Y/N): Hey there.

Mako: You're alive?!

(Y/N): Yeah, I'll explain later.

Ryuko: You're... okay?

(Y/N): Kinda... sorry for worrying you like that. Come on, let's go.

(Y/N) picked Ryuko up as she passed out and him and Mako jumped into the back of the Mankanshoku family car. They headed back to the house and got Ryuko treated. While they were there, (Y/N) clutched his gut in pain.

Mako: Are you sure you're okay?

(Y/N): Yeah. I think I'll be out of the fight for this next adventure. I should head home and get myself patched up.

(Y/N) left to go back to his home and found his bag at his door.

(Y/N): Thanks... Satsuki.

Chapter 13 End