Chapter 25: Fly to the Sun

With a shout, nearly the entire student body of Honnouji Academy charged the massive transmitter tower within Honnouji while being led by Sanageyama. Meanwhile we find Ryuko, Satsuki and (Y/N) charging at Nui and Ragyo with their weapons drawn. Ragyo was dealing with Ryuko and Satsuki while (Y/N) fought Nui. Occasionally (Y/N) fired explosions that Ragyo was caught in but was able to regenerate from. While fighting, Satsuki's Bakuzans broke.

Ragyo: You two always behave in an unsightly fashion. Especially you...

(Y/N) tried punching Ragyo but his fist was caught.

Ragyo: It's truly a shame you couldn't join us. After all this is over, Amestris will go first.

(Y/N): You ain't touching my home.

With his arm of destruction he blew off Ragyo's hand that held his arm of creation. She quickly regenerated it and moved back some.

Ragyo: Let me show you who's truly in control.

Ragyo then summoned a ball of light. It was so bright it hit everyone in the area. After a moment everyone had reverted into their normal forms, even the Kamui's.

Ryuko: What the?!

Satsuki: No!

(Y/N): The hell?!

Ragyo: Omni-silk Kouketsu: Absolute Domination!

Ryuko: W-What's wrong, Senketsu?

Senketsu: I've lost all my strength. The light caused all who touched it to cower in terror!

(Y/N): Are you alright, Shinku?

Shinku: I can't go on for a while. All my strength is gone.

Ragyo: Omni-silk Kouketsu rules over all Life Fibers. Any Life Fiber that opposes it will tremble in fear and lose all power. That is true domination!

Ragyo then snapped her fingers.

Ragyo: Here are the pictures our communications satellite took from all over the world. Just take a look. Everyone across the globe is clad in REVOCS clothing. Unleashing Absolute Domination across the whole world will awaken the Life Fibers lying dormant in those outfits. All of mankind will be consumed by clothing, and this planet will be covered in a single piece of cloth. Earth will become another Celestial Seed Cocoon Planet, and newborn Life Fibers shall once again spread across the universe.

Nui: Wonderful.

Ragyo: That is the truth behind the universe. You all have been stripped of the means to resist. And now you will all become valuable resources for the Original Life Fiber.

Ragyo raised her hand, and moments later a massive flood rushed into the courtyard, filling the whole place. The rush of liquefied Life Fibers swept those who were at ground level away.

Senketsu: The Original Life Fiber?

Ryuko: It's still alive?

Ragyo: The Original Life Fiber will consume you all and return in its full glory. I'm sorry, Ryuko, but the plan you risked your life for was all in vain.

Ragyo then chuckled.

Ragyo: It's all thanks to Hououmaru here that Absolute Domination is active.

(Y/N): Is that right? Let me ask you a question. Have you ever heard of Sewing Life Alchemy?

Ragyo: Sewing Life?

(Y/N): It's a type of Alchemy that was used by a guy that I hated. I've learned how to use it and I've discovered something fun about it.