Chapter 11: Wild Card

Despite what the rest of the school thought, Satsuki didn't just enter her tower at Honnouji. She in fact left the country and went to (Y/N)'s home country. She had a meeting with the current Führer, Roy Mustang. After arriving in central command she was escorted to an office by a large and muscular man. Inside the office was the Führer.

Mustang: You must be Ms. Kiryuin. I am Roy Mustang. What made you fly all the way from Japan to here?

Satsuki: I came to talk about (Y/N) (L/N).

Mustang: Is that right? How's Wild Card doing?

Satsuki: "Wild Card?"

Mustang: Yeah, did he not tell you? Each State Alchemist has their own title. The one who brought you here is the Strong Arm Alchemist, Alex Louis Armstrong. I am the Flame Alchemist, and he's the Wild Card Alchemist. There have been a few others such as FullMetal, Silver, Iron Blood and some others.

Satsuki: Interesting, I assume you get your names based on the type of alchemy you use. Then how did (Y/N) get his title?

Mustang: His title came from the fact that he uses so many types of alchemy and the fact that eventually he was the first State Alchemist to use Xingese Alkahestry. He is a trusted friend and a powerful ally. What did you want to discuss about him?

Satsuki: Just who is he?

Mustang: He's a boy who was a prodigy when it came to alchemy. He wanted to learn all forms of alchemy but was turned down at almost every turn. He's self taught and has been working for us for 3 years. There's nothing much else to him.

Satsuki: Then why did you let him into Honnouji Academy?

Mustang: I owe that kid some favors. I was able to pull some strings and got him in due to me knowing the Prime Minister of Japan. The emperor of Xing also talked to the Prime Minister. Is that all?

Satsuki: Yes. I am also going to Xing to discuss with Lin Yao.

(Timeskip)

Satsuki was now in a meeting with the Emperor Lin Yao.

Lin: So what did you wish to discuss?

Satsuki: A man known as (Y/N) (L/N).

Lin: Oh boy, what did he do?

Satsuki: I just wish to know your connections with this man.

Lin: Is that all? I met him in Amestris after I went there. He's been a good pal ever since. He lived here for a while to study this country's Alkahestry. He told me he wanted to attend some school so I had a good chat with your PM to get him in. I assume that would also be your school?

Satsuki: Correct. That is all I wished to discuss.

Lin: Before you go, I should tell you something. You don't want to fight him.

Satsuki: I already did once. He was powerful but also beatable.

Lin: You didn't really fight him, he never really tried in fights. He is a combat genius, I've only seen him use all of his power once and I wish to never see it again. So for your sake, you shouldn't make him mad.

Satsuki: I'll take note of that. Thank you for the warning.

(Timeskip)

Those who survived the seven days of the Naturals Election gathered into the schoolyard at exactly 8:30 AM. In the courtyard, Satsuki emerged from her tower.

Satsuki: Fellow comrades of Honnouji Academy! You have done well to struggle through seven days of mortal combat to gather here to take part in the Sudden Death Runoff Election! However, your battle is only beginning! I will begin by assigning new Three-Star students based on the results of the battle here!

Suddenly, five massive spiked towers emerged from the ground and began ascending upwards.

Satsuki: There are five towers in the schoolyard! Those standing atop them will be considered the front running candidates, and the election will be conducted.

Ryuko charged at and ran up one of the towers. The other towers had the Elite Four members on it. Ryuko looked down the tower to see that (Y/N) had a smirk on his face as he clapped his hands.

Satsuki: Well, well. I see you aren't called the Elite Four for nothing.

Nanon: Did you expect anything else?

Gamagoori: Lady Satsuki! We, the Elite Four, hereby propose a new rule for the-

Suddenly a new tower appeared next to Ryuko's tower. On top of the tower was (Y/N).

(Y/N): Perfect!

Sanageyama: You have gotta be kidding me. This cant be allowed right?

Satsuki: I will allow (Y/N) to fight as well.

Elite Four: Yes mam!

Gamagoori: As I was saying, we hereby propose a new rule for the Sudden Death Runoff Election!

Sanageyama: We now each wish to fight both Ryuko Matoi and (Y/N) (L/N) in single combat.

Nonon: If we're going to fight them anyway, this grand stage is the place for it.

Inumuta: I believe this to be a fitting way to cap off the climax of the Naturals Election.

Satsuki: This should prove just as amusing, huh?

Another tower that was much larger emerged from the center of the school yard.

Satsuki: This is a king of the hill final battle! Matoi! (L/N)! Battle the Elite Four and emerge victorious! Do so, and I will tell you the details of your father's death!

Ryuko: Say what?!

Gamagoori: Matoi! (L/N)! This is where I will face you in battle!

Gamagoori jumped to the central tower.

Gamagoori: I am Lady Satsuki's impenetrable shield! And this is where I will crush you! Now, which one of you is going first?!

Ryuko: I will!

Ryuko transformed and jumped to the central tower and stared each other down. Ryuko waited for him to make a move... and waited... and waited... and waited...

Ryuko: What's the hold up!? Get to it already!

Gamagoori: What are you in such a hurry for? The battle begins at 1 pm!

It was currently 8:55 am.

Ryuko: What difference does it make?! Let's get this over with!

Gamagoori: No, we will abide by the schedule. That's what discipline is about!

(Y/N): Then what was the point of having us meet here at 8:30?!

Gamagoori: This is a place of education! You will head to class and when school is over, we shall begin.

(Y/N): Poo.

Chapter 11 End