Chapter 20: (Y/N) (L/N) vs Ryuko Matoi

The streets of Honno City were crawling with COVERS. As they were mindlessly patrolling the streets, they suddenly heard the sound of a motorcycle engine. They turned to see it was coming from Ryuko riding a motorcycle.

Ryuko: Here I come!

Senketsu: Here they come!

Ryuko: That won't stop us! Life Fiber Synchronize: Kamui Senketsu!

She transformed and drove towards the COVERS. She then began cutting each and everyone of them down or simply ran them over. As Ryuko made her way towards the academy, Senketsu began glowing a bright red.

Ryuko: Hell yeah!

Senketsu: Ryuko!

Ryuko: Huh? What's wrong?

Senketsu: It is the opposite. We've never been in such good shape. You and I have become completely one! This is true Life Fiber Synchronization!

Ryuko: You can say that again. This feeling is out of this world!

Ryuko made her way through each district and eventually up to Honnouji Academy. She burst into the entrance and went to the center.

Ryuko: Ragyo Kiryuin! I've come! Just as I said I would!

In the center of the schoolyard stood a large tower made partially of pure Life Fibers. COVERS slowly started surrounding Ryuko. Until the sound of a snap was heard and they moved back. Two figures appeared.

Nui: Amazing! You're just so wild and cool today Ryuko!

Ryuko: Spare me the small talk. Give back (Y/N) and I'll kick your sorry ass and Ragyo's.

She said as she revved the engine of her motorcycle.

(Y/N): Slight change of plans, Ryuko.

He jumped down and landed in front of Ryuko.

(Y/N): Let's fight.

Ryuko: Huh?

(Y/N): I've fought almost everyone around here and I'm bored. So let's fight. How bout this, if you beat me, then I'll go back with you.

Ryuko: And if I lose?

(Y/N): I'll figure it out. I can tell that you're so much stronger now then when we last spoke. And I'm serious when I say that you can beat me if you really try. Come on, let's fight.

Nui: Bu-

(Y/N): Shut the hell up! You have no control on what I want to do. If you try to step in on this, I'll break you down to the last atom.

Nui:...

Ryuko:... Fine. But you have to promise that you will come with me if you lose. No strings attached.

(Y/N): Deal. Life Fiber Transmute: Kamui Shinku!

(Y/N) transformed and started running at Ryuko. Ryuko got off her bike and started running at (Y/N). They clashed in the center of the schoolyard. (Y/N) sent plenty of spikes her way that she was able to dodge with less and less success. Some of (Y/N)'s spikes impaled some of the surrounding COVERS.

(Y/N): You know Ryuko, I never thought I would get a greater joy than learning alchemy, but lo and behold I've now found a new purpose.

Ryuko: Shut up. You're not the real (Y/N). The real (Y/N) is just under the control of some Life Fibers and that kamui.

(Y/N): Ha! You really think either of them is telling me what to do?! This stupid kamui is trying to hold me back from killing you to quickly! I am the real (Y/N) and there's nothing you can do to change that!

He said as he snapped his fingers and sent fire shots at Ryuko.

Ryuko: The real (Y/N) would fight for his friends. Not for some skank like Ragyo. The real (Y/N) cares about his friends and his alchemy the most!

(Y/N): That was the old me. The new me doesn't care about that shit. You mean nothing to me, Ryuko Matoi!

Suddenly a bright light shone from atop the tower.

Ragyo: This man standing in front of you is no longer the friend you once knew. He is a man who has thrown away everything to achieve what he wants. He has achieved his own True Synchronization. Not one of the bonds between him and Kamui Shinku, a forced bond made of true strength. This man, he is a true warrior with true resolve!

Ryuko glared at Ragyo.

(Y/N): We aren't done here, Matoi!

Ryuko: Out of the way.

(Y/N): Hell no!

He sent waves of explosions at Ryuko.

Ragyo: Why stay with those humans? We are true family, you should come with us.

Ryuko: No way!

Senketsu: Ryuko!

Ryuko: Huh? Is it time? Alright.

Ryuko backed up from (Y/N).

(Y/N): What are you planning now?

Ryuko: A winning strategy.

She said as she pointed up.

(Y/N): Huh?

Suddenly, a large missile covered the sky. As (Y/N) was going to destroy it, Gamagoori burst up from the school yard and tackled (Y/N). Ryuko went off to stop Ragyo as (Y/N) struggled to escape Gamagoori's grasp. He finally escaped and jumped back to create some distance. Suddenly, nudist beach's best forces stormed Honnouji.

Gamagoori: I'm sorry (L/N) but I'll have to teach you true discipline.

(Y/N):...

He didn't say anything. Before Gamagoori could even transform, (Y/N) had sped over and punched Gamagoori so hard that he went flying into the wall with a loud crash. Everyone looked at the boy as he ran up next to Ragyo who was fighting both Ryuko and Satsuki.

(Y/N): I'm not done with you, Matoi.

Ragyo: I want Matoi. You can kill the other one.

(Y/N): *Sigh* As you wish.

Chapter 20 End