꧁Chapter Four꧂

they all woke up around 7:30am. first awake was dante. he got up went to the bathroom and got a shower. scott and nova got up after him. scott climbed out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, nova was already in the bathroom at the time so he started to bang on the door.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"let me in!" he shouted pounding his fist against the door. nova rolled her eyes from inside the bathroom where she was washing her face.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"fuck off!" she yelled as she dried her face gently and finally got out of the bathroom. "i'm not wearing makeup so don't look at me" she said going to the bed to sit down, scott ran into the bathroom and locked the door. carmen at the time was still sleeping dante put on his jacket and shoes.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"do you know where the keys to the van are? i'm gonna bring the suitcases in so we can get ready for the day" dante said looking at nova. nova shook her head.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"she probably slept with them in her pocket" she giggled and got up again. "if you need me i'm where the food is" she said walking out of the room and down to the table full of food.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
dante walked over to carmen and looked at her. he slowly pulled the covers off her and looked at her jacket. he reached his hand in her pocket gently and slowly. nothing. "must be in her other one" he said aloud, but quietly. he then slowly turned her over and checked the other pocket. there they were. he took them out and then slowly covered her back up in the blanket. he left the room and went out to the van to bring in the suitcases. along the way he asked nova to help him.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
meanwhile back in the hotel room scott was just getting out of the shower, he decided to walk out with nothing on. carmen woke up and rubbed her eyes, she sat up slowly then looked to see scott naked "scott! jesus christ!" she screamed covering her eyes.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
scott's eyes widened and he ran back to the bathroom and put a towel on "i thought everyone was gone to bring the suitcases back!" he said walking back out with a towel around his waist "i'm so sorry" he laughed looking at carmen.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"can i open my eyes now." she asked worriedly. she slowly took her hands off her eyes to reveal a now covered scott. "dear god that was traumatizing" she said laughing.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"what you didn't like it?" scott said crossing his arms making his towel slip a little. carmen looked away immediately.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"no i didn't! now hold onto your towel scott!" she yelled putting her face into the pillow. she laughed and slowly lifted her head again after a while. she checked her pocket to look for her keys, they were gone. "my keys, where are my keys!?" she said scared.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i just told you that dante and nova are gone to bring the-" scott was interrupted by a knock on the door. he opened it and it was dante and nova back with the four suitcases.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"hurry up these are heavy!" nova whined from behind dante. they both rushed back into the room and dropped the suitcases onto the floor. dante tossed carmen her keys back.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"sorry cam" dante said to carmen while smiling. he grabbed his suitcase and went to the bathroom to change quickly before everyone else.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"hey man! i wanted to go first! can't you see i'm half naked!" scott yelled at dante, all dante did was laugh. carmen got up and went to get her suitcase. she laid it on her bed. and unzipped it. scott picked up his suitcase with one hand, the other one holding up his towel. he laid his suitcase on the bed. nova looked at scott up and down then laughed. she then put her suitcase on the bed and started to go through looking for clothes. "what are you laughing at? i got rock hard abs what do you have? itty bittie titties" scott said laughing.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
nova scoffed and rolled her eyes "asshole" she said under her breath. "you have a micro penis" she said picking out some clothes for the day as well.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"wanna see, because i'll fucking show you" scott says as dante comes out of the bathroom wearing new clothes, freshly waved hair and clean teeth.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"okay okay that's enough scott, go put on some clothes you pervert" dante said laughing and putting his dirty clothes into a bag and stuffing it back in his suitcase. scott rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"im next." carmen said as she looked at nova, nova just nodded and let her go after scott came back out.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
soon they were all changed into new clothes. "let's load the suitcases back into the van and roll out." carmen said zipping back up her suitcase.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
they all took their own suitcases and headed out of the room. "everyone got everything?" nova said while leading everyone back to the van. there was a collection of yes' said by everyone in the group.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
they loaded the bags back into the car and got into the van. this time nova got up front with carmen. "you're on map duty" carmen said to nova. nova whipped out her phone and opened google maps.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i'm on it!" nova said as she buckled up. dante sat behind carmen and scott behind nova. carmen started the van and they begin driving.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"anything fun in a 20 mile radius?" carmen asked nova. nova took a few minuites while scrolling through her phone.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"there is a canyon 10 miles from here, you're allowed to swim in the lake but i don't think people are allowed to jump off the rocks into the water" nova said while turning around in her seat to look at dante and scott. then turned to look back at carmen.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i hope y'all packed a swimsuit" carmen said smiling widely. "make sure to tell me if there are any turns by the way" carmen said to nova as they started driving.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
scott looked out the window "i'm jumping off the rocks anyway, what are they gonna do?"
he said chuckling.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"probably arrest you, dumbass" dante said shaking his head and leaning forward and into the front to take the aux and plug it into his phone, he then held on the home button on his phone and said, "siri, play my 'vibe' playlist".