꧁Chapter One꧂

the characters outfits this chapter :

~nova:

~dante:

~dante:

~Carmen

~Carmen

~Scott:

~Scott:

that is all! happy reading everyone :)

"you scared me!" carmen screamed when dante snuck up behind her.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"well i am naturally terrifying" dante said while laughing and sitting down on carmens bed.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"where are the others" carmen asked as she turned around and put more clothes in her large suitcase.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"we have to pick up nova at 3, and scott is waiting at the diner." dante said going through carmens suitcase and picking up one of her lacy panties. "jesus, how do you wear this." he said holding them up.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
carmen snatched them away from him "stop it!" she said laughing and stuffing it back in her bag. "why are you here anyway?" she asked him.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i don't know. i didn't want to go meet up with scott yet, he gets annoying after a while" he laughed a little and stood up. "i'm going to wait in the van" he said leaving the room.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
carmen nodded and continued packing. once she was finished she brought her suitcase downstairs and put it into the back of her van.
she hopped into the drivers seat and looked at dante next to her "you don't deserve to sit there after making me lug all my stuff out by myself" she said turning on the car.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"yeah yeah whatever" dante said putting his feet up on the dash "how long do you think this fucking hippy van will last" he said knocking on the window. carmen started driving to novas house.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"it was my grandma's, don't diss the hippy van" carmen said turning on the AC. dante laughed.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"exactly, and how old is your grandma again?" he asked her laughing. carmens face went straight.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"she's dead." she said in a monotone voice.
dante looked at her and his mouth hung open.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"oh my god, carmen i didnt mean-" dante started to talk but carmen cut him off.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i'm kidding" she laughed and continued driving. dante closed his mouth and stared at her
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"you bitch" he said laughing again. he looked out the window then rested his head back on the chair.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
the two friends got to Novas house. Nova was already outside waiting on her step. "what took you so long!?" nova said as carmen got out to help her with her luggage.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"dante was playing with my underwear again" carmen said to nova while laughing. nova giggled lightly as she watched carmen load in her luggage. "and you're not gonna help me? wow some world we live in" carmen said laughing.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"sorry but i waited for at least an hour for you guys, i think i deserve a break" nova said opening the sliding door and climbing inside the backseat of the van. carmen climbed into the front seat again and put the car back into drive.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"hi nova" dante said from the passenger seat, "i got the good seats before you" he said smirking.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i hate you" nova said laughing and buckling up. dante turned back around when carmen started driving.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
They pulled up at a robbies diner. they looked inside and seen scott sitting at a booth. "come on everyone, let's go talk to the clown" dante said getting out of the van after carmen stopped it.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
they all got out and went inside the diner. he they all walked over to the booth that scott was sitting at. "wassup fuckers" scott said laughing and standing up. dante walked over to him and they did their special handshake.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"y'all are so weird" nova said sitting in the booth across from scott. scott sat back down and glared at her.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"who asked" he said laughing then patting the seat next to him so dante could sit down. "sit" he said to him.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i'm not a dog" dante said sitting down slowly. carmen slid into the booth next to nova. scott handed out the menus to each person.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"we're all paying for our own food" carmen said looking at them all. they all nod and open their menus.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
carmen decided to get a burger, fries and a chocolate milkshake.
nova gets fries and a vanilla milkshake
dante orders the same thing as carmen but a strawberry milkshake.
and scott orders two burgers a large plate of fries and a coke.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"some of it for the road" he says as he finishes saying what he wanted. the waitress comes over and takes their order and then returns the sheet of paper to the kitchen so they can make it as soon as possible.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
the group of friends start to discuss what they'll be doing while on the road trip. "i'm gonna drive most of the time" carmen pipes up, "but when i get tired someone else can." she says.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
dante nods "i'll drive when you get tired" he says nodding and folding his arms and leaning back in his seat. carmen nods slightly and looks at nova.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"whoever is in the passenger seat will be in charge of the map" carmen says to them all
they all nod in agreement.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
a few minutes pass of discussion and the waitress comes out with two trays, one with food and the other with the drinks. she lays them both on the table and smiles at them "enjoy" she says before walking away.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
everyone grabs their stuff and lays it in front of them. carmen starts to snack on her fries while looking around the diner. nova dips one of her fries into her milkshake and eats it. scott looks at her disgusted.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"that's so gross" scott says aloud, "why would you even do that," he said gagging then laughing. dante chuckled and started to eat his burger.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"you're just scared to try new things" nova said trying to defend herself. scott just laughed and started to eat one of his burgers.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
they all finished their food rather quickly, they wanted to get on the road as soon as possible. scott looked over at one of the waiters and snapped his fingers "may i have a takeout tray my good sir?" he said smiling "please" he added. the waiter nodded and came back a few minutes later with a tray for him.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
after scott piled his food into his tray they all stood up from the booth and walked out, except for carmen. she was left to pay for everything, even though they all agreed to pay for their own meals they left her to do it for them. carmen is always the one left looking out for them all.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
they all got into the van after putting scott's luggage in the back. carmen got in the drivers seat, dante in the passenger seat and nova and scott in the back seat. carmen adjusted her mirrors and turned on the van.
"y'all ready for a road trip or what!?" carmen yelled laughing. everyone cheered and scott punched the roof of the van. "no punching the roof dingus" carmen said to scott. they all laughed as carmen pulled the van out of the parking lot and onto the long road ahead of them.

i'm so sorry if this chapter wasn't as good as you hoped, but it will get better i think...🥺 please read all the way through, if you want. no pressure i love you all <3
~AngelX