꧁Chapter Six꧂

i need to let you all know that i'm not a mechanic so i have no idea what i'm talking about in the first part of the chapter. it may be common knowledge to y'all but not for me💀 don't bully please LmaO!!
~AngelX

the group drove down the road until the van came to a sputter. it started to slow down. carmen pulled over and stopped the car. she looked at dante then got out of the car confused.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"the gas was halfway, it can't be gone already" carmen said popping the hood of the van and pushing it up. a black cloud of smoke burst from the hood of the car and into her face. she coughed and waved it away. "what the fuck" she said continuing to cough. dante came around to the front of the van and looked at it.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"woahhh" he said waving his arms trying to get the smoke away. by this time scott and nova have gotten out of the van and went over to them.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"what in fucks name happened" scott said looking under the hood once the smoke cleared. dante looked under it and inspected it.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
carmen and nova stood back and watched the boys as they analyzed the van. "handy men" nova said laughing. scott then flicked his foot backwards so that dirt would flick back at them.  "you bitch!" nova screamed. all scott did was laugh "not funny!" she said again.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
carmen rubbed her eyes "you got it in my eyes stupid head" she said walking up to him and kicking him in the butt.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"carmen!" he said standing up immediately and hitting his head on the hood of the van. carmen and nova laughed. nova bent over in laughter. scott glared at them then went back to looking at the van.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"looks like the engine was busted or somethin" dante said "i ain't no mechanic" he added chuckling.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"that makes two of us" scott said looking at the van then turning to the girls. "anyone we can call?" he said looking at them all.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i could find a place close by, but it's at least 20 miles away" dante said looking at them all. he took out his phone and looked at it. "and even if i did, there's so service out here." he said slipping his phone in his pocket. the girls took out their phone and looked at them.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"me too" they both said together. they all looked at scott. he looked at them and shrugged.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i left my phone home.." he said putting his hands in his pockets. carmen shook her head.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i'm getting in the van because, one im not wearing pants and two, i need to get away from scott right now" carmen said going into the van and signing. she laid back in the seat and looked out the front window as dante closed the front hood. he looked at her and smiled,
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
she put her hands on the wheel in front of her and bit her lip from smiling. dante came over to the window and knocked on it. she rolled it down and looked at him. "hi welcome to mcdonald's how may i help you?" she said as he leaned his arms on the door and looked at her.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"large coke and 20 pack of nuggies" dante said laughing and looking at her and smirking.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"that'll be 100 dollars" carmen put her hand out the window and made grabby hands to symbolize 'gimmie'
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
he wheezed and stood up straight and opened her door, "get out homie, you need pants," he said smiling and looking at her.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
she got out and went to the back of the van.
"i have an idea" carmen said making everyone come to the back of the van. carmen went through her suitcase and pulled out a dress
"im gonna put this on in the van so nobody passing can see me, y'all pick out an outfit and i'll tell you my plan." she said giggling and going into the van.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
dante went through his suitcase and pulled out a hoodie, a white t-shirt and some shorts, scott pulled out almost the same thing as dante but different colours. "dude-" dante said looking at his clothing choice.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"what?" scott said looking at him. nova rolled her eyes and picked out her clothes. she picked out a skirt and white t-shirt.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"it's warm out, i don't think y'all need a hoodie." she said going to the side of the van that wasn't facing the road to get changed.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
the boys just slipped on their shirts and hoodies because they weren't wearing one before. carmen jumped out of the van.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"my boxers are wet i need to change them too" dante mentioned to them, "imma go in the van, no one look or i'll end you" he said taking baby blue boxers and going into the van to change.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"i'm next." scott said taking a pair of light pink boxers out and looking at carmen.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"baby, you don't even need to change in the van we won't be able to see it without a microscope" nova said coming around the corner laughing. scott looked over at her.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"shut up!" he said kicking more dust at her. carmen laughed.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
"you're so childish" carmen said rolling her eyes. soon after everyone was finally done changing without being seen by random strangers;