KLAUS

They were sitting on the cellar waiting for Elijah to wake up. They had been waiting for hours now and Nat was getting impatient. Suddenly, his body jerked and turned to the side. Elena and Nat gasp, the latter rushing over to him, but he's shocked when he sees her.

"Elijah." She whispers.

"Iliana!"

"Elijah! It's Natalia."

"Oh, my God." He whispers still in shock, closing his eyes after. Nat looks at Elena, who's standing behind her. She turns back to him and gets closer but his body spasms, startling her. He gets up and gasps for air. "I can't-I can't breathe!" Nat stands up quickly. "What's happening to me?" She rushes over to him and holds him up worried. "I can't... I can't be in this house."

"You're not invited in." Elena realizes.

"Then get me out of here." He says before slamming into another wall and disappearing after. Nat and Elena run after him until they get to the front door. They see him crouching outside, Nat immediately trying to go to him, but Elena stops her by grabbing her arm. He gets up and rushes at them to enter, but freezes at the threshold, unable to enter. "What happened?" He growls.

"Shh!" Elena puts her finger on her mouth and points to the house, indicating that Stefan and Damon could hear them.

"I'll tell you., but not here. Can I trust you?" She whispers.

"Can I trust you ?" He whispers too, narrowing his eyes at her. She looks at him and hands him the dagger as a sign of trust. He takes it uneasily and nods.

"We'll be right out." Elena tells him. "We'll just go change." He nods at them, and the girls go upstairs quietly. Nat quickly gets to her room and changes into a pair of blue jeans, a blue basic shirt, a pair of black converse and a long black cardigan. She walks quietly out of her room and finds Elena downstairs already. She hands her a blood bag for Elijah and they walk out of the house to find him waiting by the door.

Elena points to her car and they get in, Elijah in the passenger seat and Nat in the back. Elena turns on the engine and starts driving away from the Boarding House. Nat turns to Elijah to hand him the blood bag and he nods, taking it from her hands. They drive for a while before Elena stops the car on a random street. Elijah is drinking from the blood bag calmly and Nat and Elena stare at him.

"You look better." Nat told him gently.

"Where did you get the dagger?" Is all he said.

"We'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word." Both girls looked at him expectantly but he showed no emotion.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed."

"No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours."

"And why should I even consider this?" He questions.

"The same reason that you haven't killed me." He tilts his head and she stares at him. "You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you. We need you." She said, referring to Nat and her. He stares at them, but before he could say anything, Elena's phone rings. She takes it out and answers it.

"Yes, I'm fine. He's right here. No, Stefan. Elijah, Nat and I need some alone time." She pauses before looking at the Original. "Elijah is a noble man, Stefan. He lives by a code of honor. I can trust him. He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger, I have proven myself." Elijah stares at her amused before turning to Nat, the latter staring expectantly at him. "It's my decision, Stefan. Please respect it. And make sure that Damon doesn't do anything stupid. I'll be in touch." She hangs up and sighs. Elijah holds out his hand and she reluctantly hands him her phone.