Chapter 6 🖤

Warning: language :) NSFW CONTENT
👁👄👁

The moment the two of you set foot outside, you burst into tears. Bucky wrapped his normal arm around you, avoiding the risk of hurting you with his metal one.

Part of you felt bad he felt so self conscious about his arm, but the other made you want to make him know he doesn't need to feel that way.

"It's okay." He ran his fingers through your hair. Your turned and hugged him from the front, letting out a quiet sob into his chest.

"Hey, Steve is taking care of him. It's going to be okay Y/n. It'll be okay. I'm here." He said. "I miss her." You said. "I know you do." "But now you have this family. The avengers. We're here for you now." He said. "You never have to worry about Hydra again." He said.

"But what if they come back Bucky." "They won't." He said. "But what if they do? I have trigger words too. They have the power to beainwash me, to brainwash both of us." You said, tears continuing to fall. "If they come back.. if they get me first, and I go back to how I was..." you looked up at Bucky. "If I can't fight it.. will you find a way to.." "They won't lay a hand on you. I swear." He said. "Bucky. Promise me if they come back and they get to me, you'll kill me. I can't hurt anyone." You said.

A look of hurt crawled across his face. "Buck. Please." You said. He looked down at you, sadness in his blue eyes. "Alright." He said.

You took a deep breath and snuggled into Bucky's chest. "Hug me back." You said, grabbing his metal wrist. "But w-" "I don't care." You said. Bucky slowly hugged you back, and smiled when he realized that he didn't need to be wary of his arm when he was with you.

You made him happy, and he made you feel the same way. You looked up at him, your face still wet with tears, and smiled softly. Bucky smiled back down at you.

You could feel his emotions wafting through you in waves. Longing. You stood up on your toes and pressed your lips to his. You felt Bucky's arms wrap around your waist.

You pulled back, and let go of him, immediately regretting your decision. "Ah.. s-sorry." You turned and sprinted off back to the jet. "Wait!" You heard him yell, but it was too late.

The ride back to the compound was uneventful, but you couldn't help but feel strange about the moment you shared with Bucky.

You'd only known each other for a month, but something about him made you feel something you hadn't felt in a long time.

It was Bucky. You knew the moment you met him that it would be Bucky. When you were at Hydra, all you'd ever seen of him was a shiny metal arm, and tired blue eyes hidden behind a mask. But the moment you saw his eyes bright and alive, you knew that everything would change.

When you arrived home, you immediately went to help the hopeful new recruit. He was unconscious the entire time, so you weren't able to get his name. He was pretty beaten up, but luckily the damage wasn't terrible. You were about to take a shower that night, when there was a soft knock at your door. You only had on a sports bra and shorts, so you threw on a hoodie and answered the door.

You nearly grimaced when you saw that beautiful buff man at your door again. He looked disheveled. His hair was a mess, his eyes... well his eyes looked hungry. Animalistic almost. He almost lunged at you, a surprised yelp coming from you.

He grabbed your neck and kissed you, hard. Not like the one you shared on the mission, this one was different.

When he pulled away, your face went blood red. "What was that for?" You asked. "You didn't let me kiss back earlier. Thought I'd take my chances." He shrugged.