Chapter 10

Warning: language, also this chapter is super long :)

"Guys we have something to tell you all." You pulled Bucky out of the bedroom. "You were hooking up? Yeah we heard." Tony smirked. "Well, that, and there's something else."

The elevator door dinged open. "Hey everybody." "Oh hey guys, this is the kid. Kid, everybody." Tony smiled. "Hi.. I'm Peter Parker." He smiled at everybody.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." You smiled. "I'm Bucky." He said quietly. "Hi." He grinned. "Turns out, the kid is actually 18, so we offered him a job up here." Steve said.

"Taking every opportunity to recruit new avengers huh cap?" You crossed your arms. Steve laughed. "He's not an official member yet. He graduates high school in May." "But I want to go to college, so I'll see about going somewhere close to here, since I'm
Spider-Man." He smirked.

"Is that what that red suit was?" Bucky asked. "You saw me?" He said quickly. "Peter we were the ones that saved you." You smiled. "Ooooh. Thanks for that." He smiled. "Well, really it was me, but they were there too." Steve pointed out.

"Well I was unconscious the entire time so I don't remember anything." Peter shrugged. "Hey so what were you going to tell us?" Clint spoke up from the table. "Oh." You smiled up at Bucky.

"Y/n!" Wanda stood up grinning. "Yep!" You said. She started squealing and ran over to you, hugging you both. "What? What's going on?" Tony said.

"Me and Bucky are together together.. officially." You grabbed his metal hand. Wanda squealed again. "The cyborg and the avatar...there's a crossover I never knew I needed." Tony smirked.

"Don't have too much fun kids.." Clint said. "Congrats" Bruce said, as he messed around on an iPad. "Congratulations little witch, it seems you've found a partner worthy of your love." Thor boomed.

"Hey guys.." Nat came up the elevator. "What happened?" "I just got a call from Fury. Said he had another mission for us. What's..." she stopped when she saw you and Bucky holding hands. "Surprise?" You said.

"See! I told you! Good match. Anyway, Fury said we're going to France to apprehend this Mob boss lady. He didn't give me a name, but we're supposed to leave tomorrow morning for Paris."

Suddenly, an alarm sounded. You used your powers to look around the compound. You let your mind wander through the halls, into everyone's bedrooms, down to the training rooms, and the bottom floor. All in a matter of milliseconds.

"My room." You said. "What about it?" Bucky looked down at you. "There's a Hydra agent in my room." You squeezed Bucky's hand. "Guys there's a Hydra agent in Y/n's bedroom! We need to go now!" Bucky shouted.

"Wait no. We can't." You said, pulling Bucky back to you. "Why not? You said you could fight it." He said. "I'm not talking about me. I'm more worried about you." You said. "You're more dangerous than any of us Bucky. You have to stay away." You said. "I can't leave you." He said.

Steve had already made his way down to your room, there suddenly being multiple hydra agents in the lounging floor of the Avengers Compound. You and Bucky ran down to your bedroom, a wide grin spreading across the lead ones face.

"What are you doing here?" Steve asked. "We're just here to reclaim our property. The winter soldier, and the elemental." He sneered. "Nice try buddy. We aren't coming with you that easily." You said, power sparking at your fingertips.

"We'll see about that." He spoke something into a comm link on his jacket, and the intercom in the building began screeching with static.

"What the hell is that?" You said, covering your ears. "Y/n. We need to go now. I think I know what they're about to-" He was cut off by a clear loud voice cutting through the air.