Chapter 12

Warnings: none :)

Your eyes snapped open. You'd fallen asleep because you were so worn from over-exhaustion. Bucky was still holding you, still wearing the tux, just without the jacket.

You shifted around, his metal arm coming to rest on his stomach. You laced your fingers with his, and closed your eyes again. You laid your head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heart beating.

You felt his flesh hand run through your hair, letting you know he's awake. "You like sleeping huh?" He said. "With you." You smiled. "You're still in your tux Bucky." You said, lifting your head. "Maybe you should go change?" You suggested. "Well I would but someone's still laying on me." He said.

"But you're such a good cuddle buddy.." you said. "Cuddle buddy? What are you.. six?"he laughed. "Yeah didn't you know?" you rolled over and pulled out your phone.

Bucky got up to go change out of his tux, and to hopefully finish packing. You scrolled through Instagram to see what you could see, when you came across an avengers fan account. More specifically, a Bucky Barnes fan account.

"Bucky!" You screeched, sitting up with a grin on your face. Bucky came running out of the closet in his underwear, his hair all over the place. "What is it? What happened?"

"Pfff.. haha!" You giggled at his appearance. "Come look at this." You said. He walked over to the bed and looked down at your phone. The post was a picture of him in his hydra suit, mainly focused on his legs.

It was a meme that read:

Bucky Barnes, Thighs of Betrayal™️

Bucky rolled his eyes, and chuckled. Turning around to leave. "They're not wrong either.. you're pretty thicc..." you said. "Thiqqqqq with five Q's." You laughed.

"And you can pull off a pair of boxers pretty well too!" You called. You got out of bed, the cold air hitting your legs, sending a shiver down your spine.

You walked over to his mirror to redo the ponytail in your hair. You pulled the hair tie out and flipped your head over, running your fingers through your hair.

Bucky came out of the closet a moment later, wearing a T-shirt and shorts he'd left there a few nights ago.

You stood up and turned around to meet him halfway. You smiled warmly and kissed him on the lips. "You're so incredibly handsome James.. you know that?" You said. He lunged for your lips, capturing them in yet another searing kiss.

"People typically don't call me James anymore doll..."  he said. "Do you not like it?" You asked, pouting. "Only when you call me James." He whispered.

"So are you going to let me call you James if I want to?" You asked. "I guess I am." He said. You bit your lip excitedly. "I think I'll stick with Bucky." You smiled.

"Doll..." he whined, looking down. "Yes Sarge?" His eyes shot back up, full of fire and lust. "Oh dios mío" (omg) He let you go, an excited look on your face.

"Why the look doll? Did I do something?" He smirked. "Well, I need to go pack. See ya 'round pisicuto." (Romanian: kitten)

'What...' you thought to yourself. 'Was the bastard TEASING ME?!?!' You sighed. 'Revenge...' was your last thought as you walked back to your closet.

Starting then, and for the rest of the afternoon, the teasing escapade began. You donned a pair of short shorts, and a cropped tank top, just to see if Bucky would get a kick out of it.

You started small, with simple things like reaching up to the top of a cabinet, purposefully exposing most of your stomach, or stretching.

Bucky did take notice, but didn't do anything. So you upped your game. You'd use some of your powers to ruffle up Bucky's hair, or his T-shirt. He'd smirk at you when you did, probably realizing what you were up to.

"Wanna watch a movie doll?" Bucky asked you that night. "Sure." You smiled. "What movie?" You said, plopping down on the couch. "Mm.." he hummed. "How bout a Disney movie?" You suggested.

"Disney?" He scrunched his nose. "What's wrong with Disney? Look, how about Cinderella!" You pointed. "Aw I don't know.." he said. You rolled your eyes and leaned in, your hand resting on his upper thigh.

You looked into his blue eyes, that had widened in surprise. You grazed your fingers over the growing tent in his shorts. "Please?" You sent a pulse of magic up his thigh.

Bucky clenched his jaw and turned on the movie. You backed off and smiled. As the movie played, you anticipated the first song Cinderella sang. It had always been your favorite Disney song, and you sang it all the time.

You looked over at Bucky, who was intently staring at his phone. The song began playing, and you began singing "A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes" Mesmerized by your voice he looked up, a shocked expression on his face.

"You can-"  you scooted closer to him, singing a little louder. He grinned, and leaned in. You sang the last line of the song, your lips mere inches from contact.

Now to pull the last straw. Your lips were now centimeters from touching each other. You smiled, and looked up into his eyes, backing away.

"Really?" He said. "Why the look? Did I do something wrong?" You asked innocently. "Oh no, don't play dumb with me doll I know exactly what you've been doing. You've been trying to tease me all afternoon.."

"And it's working." He said leaning back. "Was it cause of my little comment earlier?" "Maybe.." "Doll, you don't even know what I called you..." he smirked.

"No love, I'm fluent in Romanian remember? I know what you called me." Bucky glanced over at you and chuckled.

"What'd I call you then?" He smirked. "I think I want to hear you say it again." You smiled. "Kitten, you shouldn't be teasing me." You grinned. You got up, hips swaying as you walked into the kitchen.

The scene came on where the song 'So This is Love' played. You got a drink and walked back to the couch before she started singing. You sat down and swung your legs over Bucky's lap, resting your head on his chest.

You sang the words of the song quietly. "You have a beautiful voice.." he whispered. "как ангел" (like an angel) He nibbled on your ear, the song faltering in your voice.

"But I think you sound even more heavenly when you're moaning my name.." he kissed your neck. "So you're the one teasing now?" You smirked. "If you're going to kiss my neck you might as well kiss me." You said, lifting his chin with your finger.

"After the stunt you pulled?" You pressed your lips to his, in a long deep kiss. You smiled and straddled him. After a few moments when you were sure Bucky  had given in to the moment, you broke the kiss.

"You know what? You're right. I'm tired. I'll see you in the morning James." You hopped off his lap and walked to the hallway, before turning around to look at your boyfriend.

"Night Sarge." You saluted. You grinned and walked back to your bedroom. When you heard Bucky change the tv from Cinderella to some other show, you tiptoed as lightly as you could over to Bucky's door.

Maybe he'd take this bait.

Word count: 1251