Chapter 14

"Y/n..." Bucky rubbed your shoulder. "Baby... come on we need to get up.." he whispered in your ear. You groaned. "Go away." You said, rolling over to face him.

Bucky touched your inner thigh with his cold metal hand. Your eyes snapped open and your hands shot down to his arm, sending a shock of lightning through it. "Ow!" Bucky said, yanking his arm back.

You looked up at him, fear in your eyes. You sat up and looked over at him. "Sorry.." you scrunched your nose. "I mean it was your fault.. I told you to go away." "It's okay doll." He said. You looked out the window and saw that the sun was starting to rise. You looked at the time. "James it's six a.m." you rubbed your eyes. "And?" He said. "And we're not supposed to leave until 10?" You said.

"Well I figured we could get some training in before we left?" He said. You stretched, fire leaving your hand. "Oops.." you said quietly. Bucky looked at you funny. "Why the face?" You asked. "I don't know, you just used two of your most feared powers like nothing?" He said.

"Yeah. That happens to me sometimes. It gets hard to control them, like if someone scares me or something. I accidentally killed a guard doing that once." You looked up. Bucky smiled.

"I figured since I can't always control it," you stood up. "I might as well just.. party." You walked over to your shirtless boyfriend and kissed him. "God you're so warm.." you hugged him. "Like a marshmallow." You smiled.

"Did you sleep alright?" You asked. "Mhm." He nodded in return. "How'd you sleep?" "Surprisingly, Like a rock..I'm just really sore.." you said. "You wanna take a shower?" He asked. "I thought we were gonna go train." You looked up at him.

"We don't have to if you're too sore.. it's my fault anyway." He smiled. "It was worth it." You kissed him. "I think a shower would be amazing." You let go.

You walked into the bathroom and turned on your boyfriends shower. You hopped up on the counter and pulled out your phone while you waited on Bucky.

After a few moments, Bucky came in in his boxers. You looked down, and then back up at his eyes, which were intently staring back at yours. You hopped off the counter and took your shirt off.

Bucky pulled his boxers off and stepped in the shower, leaving you behind. You rolled your eyes and stripped of the rest of your clothes.

You opened the door and stepped inside. The shower was fairly small, so you were close to and right at eye level with Bucky's chest. "You're unbelievable." You said, running your hands down his body.

"So are you.." he smiled. You stood up on your tippy toes and kissed him softly. Bucky reached down and grabbed a handful of your ass, earning a surprised moan from you.

"Bucky.. again?" You said. The look in his eyes told you yes.

*one smut filled shower later*

"That was nice.." you stretched. "It's almost time to leave doll." Bucky reminded you. "Right. I should go change." You said. "Bye Y/n." Bucky said. "Goodbye Mr. Barnes." You said in a fake accent.

You pulled out your phone and texted Wanda:

(Y/n): Hey Wanda!! What are you gonna wear today???

(Wanda): I was thinking about a cute blouse and shorts! We're going to a fancy hotel when we get to Paris, so I figured I'd hopefully look the part :)

(Y/n): alright thanks!

(Wanda): no problem

You walked to your closet and picked out a sheer white button down with ruffles on the top, a pair of cute floral shorts, some white vans, and a cute fedora. You liked being able to pick out your own clothes, and you also liked to think you have a good sense of style.

You grabbed your suitcase and walked back to the living room where Thor Steve and Nat were all waiting. "Good morning everybody." You said. "You look cute." Nat said. "Why thank you." You said with a fake curtsy. Everyone else wore similar attire, not a white blouse and floral shorts, more like rich tourist attire. (You get what I'm saying?)

"So who are we waiting on? Bucky and Wanda?" You asked. "Yep." Steve said. "Are we gonna get to do some sightseeing on the trip?" You asked. "Probably. Maldonado isn't supposed to be in town until Friday morning, so that gives us two days." Steve said.

Bucky soon came in with his suitcase, along with Wanda and hers. To keep a low profile, the team decided to book a commercial flight, business class because hey, you're the Avengers.

You all drove to the Airport, Wanda watching Thor, making sure his alien ass didn't get lost. You had to keep your powers concealed in security, unfortunately you accidentally broke the metal detector with your powers in an attempt to not freak out.

Lucky for you, you used your Jedi mind tricks to tell the security guard everything was fine. You'd managed to learn a spell to disguise Thor's hammer to be an umbrella, and it got through with no problems.

Bucky on the other hand had more trouble. The security guards had to pat him down, thoroughly examining his arm. To avoid being late for your flight, you went in and helped him out with your powers. "I hate airports." Bucky said. "I know baby." You smiled.

You all boarded the plane, alerting the head flight attendant that you six were with shield. The flight attendants led you to your seats, a hot blonde French woman leading Bucky to his seat next to you.

After the blonde openly flirted with your boyfriend, and he smiled back at her, you stood up and kissed your boyfriend. You looked over at the blonde flight attendant and smiled a 'fuck off' smile, your eyes briefly shining yellow.

"Calm down baby she was just being polite." You both sat down. "Were you jealous doll?" He smiled. You ignored him and plugged your phone in. "Would you be jealous if a hot blonde guy came up and openly flirted with me in front of you?" You tilted your head toward him.

"Gotcha." He smirked. "Well," he started. "Good thing I'm yours, and you're mine, right?" "Right." You smiled. You put in your airpods and turned on your 80's playlist.

You put your hand down on the armrests, clutching it till your knuckles turned white. You hated plane take-offs. Worst thing ever. You felt a warm hand on top of yours, opening your eyes to see Bucky's hand resting on yours, the same expression on his face.

You paused your music. "You don't like planes either?" You smiled. "I hate them." He clenched his jaw. You flipped your hand over, intertwining your fingers with his, and lifting his hand up to kiss it.

"It'll be fine." You leaned over and put your head on his shoulder.

The flight went smoothly, and you arrived in Paris in the early evening. The six of you weren't very hungry since you'd been fed on the flight, so you decided to just head to your hotel.

You and Bucky were rooming together, as were Steve and Thor, and Wanda and Natasha. "Wow.. this room is so nice." You said. "Hey look.." you dropped your suitcase and ran over to the balcony. It overlooked a little alley, across from another hotel running parallel to yours.

The lights  lit up the street as you saw people walking and cars driving by. You felt Bucky come up behind you and kiss the back of your head. "We're in Paris baby.." you smiled. "That we are.." he smiled.

"You look tired.. maybe we should go to bed? We have an early day tomorrow." You smiled. "I agree doll." He rubbed his eyes. "You're so cute when you're tired.." you pinched his nose.

You both changed clothes and headed to bed. You knew you hadn't been dating long, but sleeping next to Bucky had almost become regular thing of yours. You fell asleep in his arms, holding on to him for dear life.

Word count: 1378