Chapter 11

Warning: language

"Well, I'm feeling better." You grinned when he broke the kiss. "Your smile.." he said, a blush spreading on your face. "What about it?" "You never smile, but when you do, it's beautiful." He said. You leaned up and kissed him again.

"Let's go." You said. Bucky stood up, dropping you from his lap. "Ow Bucky!" You said. "Buckyyy!" You whined.

"Come on." Bucky said. "Well you dumped me on the ground Buck, give me a second." Bucky rolled his eyes and picked you up himself.

Bucky slung you over his shoulder, much to your protest at first. "Hey the view is actually kinda nice from down here." You said, slapping his ass. "Hey I can do that too." Bucky said, slapping you in return.

"Damn..." you said quietly. "Damn What?" Bucky said. "Ah, nothing." You flailed your legs around, trying to get your feet back on the ground.

"Y/n?" You heard someone say. "Oh, hey there Thor." You smiled. "Humans." He said, rolling his eyes. "Bucky the blood is rushing to my head can you please put me down?" You asked nicely.

"Not yet." He said. "Aw but I asked nicely." You whined. "You're not allowed to whine until we're in my room." He demanded. "Aye aye Sarge."

Bucky kicked open the door and sat you on the bed. "Woo.. now my head hurts." You rubbed your eyebrows. "You're red too." He smirked. "Wonder why?" You said snarkily.

"You love me." He said kissing you, then leaving for the bathroom.

'Wait. Did I just.. did I say that out loud? Ah great.'

'Do I love him? I think I do. It's still too soon though. Maybe I'll just diffuse the situation? Ugh.'

You smiled to yourself when he was out of the room.
Bucky returned a moment later, wearing a tank top and sweats, his hair pulled back into a bun.

"Aww," you smiled. "You look so cute Sarge." You walked up to him, his hands sneaking around your waist, your arms around his neck.

"Sarge huh?" He smiled, your faces inches away from each other. "Isn't that what you were back in the day?" You asked. "Or would you prefer another nickname?" You cocked an eyebrow, and scratched the back of his head lightly. You saw his eyes glaze over for a moment.

"Mm.." he hummed. "Bucky.." you whispered, eyes closing. "Bucky you're being quiet. A little too quiet. Is... is everything okay?" You were talking about the Winter soldier taking over his mind. "Kiss me and we'll see for sure." He pulled you closer, and kissed you deeply. He picked you up, and walked over to the bed, sitting down with you in his lap.

Just as he started to lift up your shirt, you pulled back. "Oh yeah you're fine." You smiled. He tried kissing you again. "Bucky.. I need to go pack remember?" You said. "No you don't..." he went for your neck.

"Baby... damnit Buck. Yes I do." You pushed at his shoulders. You grabbed his face and pulled it off, smiling. "And so do you Sarge." You smirked and hopped off his lap, walking out the door and down to your room.

You walked inside and went to find clothes for your mission. There was a small file folder on your dresser, you opened it and found a few minor details about the mission itself.

As far as you'd known before, it wasn't an assassination mission, just to apprehend the crime boss and get her to talk. Apparently there was more to it. Included was a packing list.

Most of the major things included: a swimsuit, a few formal/semi formal dresses, and oddly enough, it didn't call for your suit. You guessed it would be because you wouldn't be needing them if you weren't going to kill anyone.