Chapter 13 🖤

Warning: language, NSFW content ;)

(Wanted to let y'all know, a special story is coming out a few weeks after I fully release this one! I JUST finished writing it like 10 minutes ago. More details later!)

You hopped onto Bucky's bed, and got comfortable. You weren't tired, in fact, you were wide awake. An idea popped into your head, that was sure to get your boyfriend riled up.

You pulled your shorts down and began to touch yourself. You imagined your fingers to be his, ramming into you at insane speeds. "Mmm... fuck.." you moaned.

You rubbed quick circles over your clit, biting your lip, nearly drawing blood. You felt the knot growing in your stomach, so you moaned louder. "Please.. ah!" It was getting to be too much to bear.

"Bucky.. oh my god.. fuck me!" You nearly screamed as you came, your back arching off the bed, and your thighs trembling slightly.

Suddenly, the door opened. It was Bucky, with an obvious erection in his shorts. "Hey baby.." you smiled. "First you tease me all afternoon, then you make out with me and then leave with no explanation, and then you come and do this on my bed?" He almost sounded mad.

"A-are you mad?" You asked, closing your legs. "Very." He said, shutting the door and locking it. "You've been bad Y/n.." he said, walking over to his side of the bed, opening the drawer. He pulled out a hair tie and put his hair up. You opened your legs back up.

"Have I?" You bit your lip. "Come punish me then Sarge." You smiled. Bucky took his shirt off and jumped on the bed. "Do you deserve to be spanked?" He muttered. "Mm no.." you said. "No?" "No sir.."

Bucky smirked and kissed you. You brought your hands up to his neck, pulling him deeper in. He yanked your hands back and pinned them to the headboard.

"Your punishment... you don't get to touch me." He smirked. You whined in protest. Bucky used his T-shirt to tie your hands above your head. "Bucky..please.."

He leaned over to the drawer on the nightstand and pulled out a small vibrator. "Where the hell did you get that?" You asked. "Does it matter?"

"No..sir." He switched the vibrator on, a whirring sound emitting from it. He pressed it against your cunt, and the moment he did, your hips jerked around and you nearly screamed.

"Oh my god!" You moaned. "Does it feel good baby girl?" He bit his lip. You struggled to form a coherent sentence. "I asked you a question doll.." his eyes grew darker.

"Yes sir!" You pulled at the restraint above your head. You knew that you could use your magic to undo it yourself, but that would take away from the fun.

"So good.." you jerked your hips up again, aching for more friction. All too soon the pleasure became unbearable and you came with a loud moan.

"Bucky.." you gasped for air. He didn't stop. "Bucky?" Your eyes opened and you saw him lean down to your entrance. He pulled the vibrator back and replaced it with his tongue.

"Holy... ah fuck!" You pulled harder at the restraints, fighting the urge to break from them with your powers. You bit your lip and let out a high moan.
Bucky moved lower, basically shoving his whole face into your throbbing cunt.

"You taste so good kitten," he groaned. "Bucky please..." you whined. Bucky reached up and held your hips down. "Are you gonna cum baby?" Bucky said.

"Fuck.. please!" You wrapped your legs around Bucky. "James.. please.." you moaned. Bucky shoved two fingers inside you and began thrusting them in and out.

You nearly passed out from the ecstasy but before you could, you came again. Hard. Your breathing was heavy and your body overstimulated. "You want your real punishment now doll?" Bucky pulled off his shorts. "Yes sir.. I do.." you bit your lip excitedly.

Bucky smirked and pulled off his boxers, his cock nearly red from the lack of attention. Bucky came up to you, and straddled your chest. "Suck it." He pushed his dick into your mouth.

"Ah fuck.." he groaned as you took him in as far as you could manage. Your swirled your tongue around him, feeling his dick twitch in your mouth.

"You feel so good baby girl." He grabbed your head, thrusting ever so slightly. Bucky realized that thrusting into your mouth felt better, so he grabbed a fistful of your hair with his metal hand and began thrusting.

"Fuck doll.." he laced his flesh fingers with yours.
"God you like this don't you.. you little slut. You like it when you get to deep throat my cock.. fuck.." he smiled.

"I'm gonna cum down your throat understand?" He kept thrusting. "Fuck, you take my cock so well.." he bit his lip. "Mmm take it.. this is your fucking punishment.." he came with a single thrust, moaning out suddenly.

"You should punish me more.." you said when he pulled out. "I've been a bad girl." You said, opening your legs up. "Plus, you're still hard as a rock." You smirked.

"You just don't know when to quit do you doll?" He said, coming up to kiss you. Bucky lined himself up with your once again throbbing entrance, and slowly pushed in. "You're so tight.." he kissed you. "Bucky.."

Bucky pulled up your bra, and squeezed your breasts, playing with your nipples. Bucky brought his metal hand down around your neck and squeezed, only heightening the pleasure.

"You like that don't you.. you like it when I choke you.." "ah! Yes sir.." "Good." Bucky thrusted in and out of you at godlike speeds.

You felt him hit that spot in your body over and over again. It was happening again. You were about to cum for the third time that night. "Bucky.. please.." you wiggled your hips to meet his hard thrusts. "Fuck doll.. I'm gonna cum.." he brought his hand down to rub your clit, sending tidal waves of pleasure through your veins.

The knot finally exploded again, and your whole body shook with pleasure. But Bucky wasn't done. He kept thrusting, speed yet to falter, and kept rubbing at your clit.

"James... ah!" Him rubbing you had elongated your orgasm. You felt your juices leaking out onto his cock, and that just made you want to cum again.

Suddenly, you felt a rush of hot warmth enter you. Bucky came with a loud groan, thrusting into you. "Bucky.." you whined. "I know baby. I know." He untied you and laid down with you in his arms.

"Bucky... I.." you struggled to catch your breath.
Bucky propped himself up on his elbow, pushing your hair out of your face. He kissed you. "James." You said. "Y/n?"

"I Uh, I l- actually. You know what. Never mind." You smiled. "I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow." You said quietly "I'll carry you then." He smiled. "Goodnight doll." Bucky said. "Night Sarge." You yawned.

Word count: 1163

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg 😅 that was intense..did you yawn at the end?

We're nearing the end of this story, there are only a few chapters left. I'll be giving more details on the story I'm releasing after this one, which is going to be VERY exciting. It's short too, only 12 chapters. That's all I'm telling y'all. Bye.