Chapter 9 🖤

Warning: NSFW content, strong language

Bucky let go of your hand, and looked away. That worried you. "Buck, what happened?" You asked. "It's just..." He stopped. Bucky looked back at you, his look saying 'I don't know how I can tell you this.' "It's okay, you can tell me anything." You whispered.

"I really like you Y/n. In a way, that I'm frankly terrified of. I've never felt this way before, and I know what I feel toward you." he got out of the bed, and began pacing.

"And I want to be with you, not as a fling. Together together. Official. Whatever you want to call it." He said, running his fingers through his hair. You turned back around, facing away from him. "I'm sure Wanda and Nat told you about how I was before you came here." He said, coming back around to the bed.

"They did." You said. "Is that.." "Flashbacks. I have flashbacks of the time I spent brainwashed for hydra. It's the result of that. This.. thing takes over,
I turn into.." he trailed off. "Him." He finished.

"The winter soldier." You said. Bucky looked at you, fear in his eyes. "Hey hey, there's no need to be scared. You're talking to me. If anything, I understand you the most." You scooted closer to him, bringing your leg up to sit in a half criss cross position.

"But, I've only been here for a month. Isn't that a little fast?" You rubbed his leg. "But.. I think.. that maybe if we got to know each other a little better.." you straddled him. "In.." you looked down at his ripped body. "More ways than one.." you looked back up at him.

"Doll... now?" He smirked up at you, blue eyes darkening. "Well, I had the mindset of what you were doing when I came in.. so.. yes." You pulled your hair back into a ponytail. "Plus it's relaxing... you'll feel better." You kissed him.

You pushed Bucky back onto the bed, and kissed him deeply. He brought his hands up to the back of your dress and unzipped it. You ground your hips into him, feeling his erection grow underneath your wetness.

You broke the kiss momentarily to take off your dress, and slide off of him. Bucky sat up, confused. You smiled, and got down on your knees. You drug your hands up to the top of his sweatpants, pulling them down along with his boxers.

"Mm.. Bucky.." you hummed. You began sucking on his erection, bobbing your head up and down quickly. You wanted to quench your own thirst, so you snuck your hand down to your throbbing pussy, running harsh circles over your clit.

"Fuck doll.." he groaned, grabbing a fistful of your hair. You moaned around his length, causing him to buck his hips up into you.

"Mm.. Y/n, I'm close.." he threw his head back. You deep throated him to where your nose touched his abdomen, and let out a guttural moan, sending him tumbling off the edge.

You pulled off of his length with pop, and smiled. "You didn't finish.." he panted. "Let's go take a shower.." you stood up and turned to go to the bathroom.

You turned the water on, and quickly stripped. You stepped inside, and adjusted the temperature. You heard the door open, and Bucky was soon inside the shower with you.

"How many showers have you had today doll?" He smiled. "Three I think." "You're so beautiful.." he said, kissing you softly. "Not as beautiful as you." You smiled, and kissed him back. Bucky reached down and grabbed a handful of your ass, causing you to moan out suddenly.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked. "Would I be standing here naked and kissing you if I didn't?" You said. "Well, you're supposed to ask for consent nowadays, so." "Just fuck me already Barnes." You snapped.

Bucky hoisted you up onto the wall, your legs wrapped around his waist, holding you up with his metal arm. The metal one was stronger than his flesh hand, that might come in handy in the future. (Get it? Might come in handy.. hand.. cuz.. ok I'll stop)

Bucky pressed chaste kisses into your neck, leaving hickeys all over. "Bucky.." you breathed. You felt Bucky line up with your entrance, and push in slowly.

You whimpered at the slight pain it gave you, but soon it would turn to pleasure. "Still sore?" Bucky smiled. You nodded. "You feel so good doll.." Bucky whispered into your ear.

Bucky liked to whisper dirty things to you during sex, or when he wanted to get a rise out of you, or whenever you were alone, or if he was bored. Point is, he does it a lot. "You like that?" He nibbled on your ear. "Oh my god Bucky." You raked your nails down his back, enough to draw blood. "You're close already huh baby..."

Bucky thrusted in and out of you at a fast pace. He eventually moved to hold you to the wall with his hands. Bringing your hips down to meet his thrusts, only edged you closer.

"Bucky.. I'm gonna.." your hips began to move of their own accord. "You wanna cum doll?" Bucky said. "Fuck yes! Please Bucky let me cum.." you begged.

Bucky brought a finger to rub circles around your swollen clit, immediately throwing you off the edge into a state of bliss.

Bucky kept thrusting, soon finding a second release inside you. "Bucky... you're amazing.." you said once you'd breathing slowed.

"Why don't we go back to bed.. take a nap?" He suggested. "That's fine with me." You smiled.

You woke up an hour later in one of Bucky's shirts, and a pair of his boxers. You snuggled into his bare chest some more, breathing in his scent.

You looked up at Bucky, who seemed to be about ready to wake up himself. You kissed him on the lips, and his eyes fluttered open. "I thought about what you said earlier.." you smiled.

"You did?"

"Yeah. And I think, that being your girlfriend would be great." You smiled. Bucky let out a small sigh of relief, much to your amusement. "I, am Bucky Barnes's girlfriend." You smiled. "And I, am Y/n
L/n's boyfriend." He kissed you.

You'd decided against saying anything to Bucky about his little 'I love you' during his dream. Better keep it to yourself until you're both actually ready to say it.

As it turns out, it might be sooner rather than later.

Word count: 1033