008. A HEART'S FIRST

A HEART'S FIRST
YOU

A HEART'S FIRST love was set to be the most exciting thing for a young girl or boy

A HEART'S FIRST love was set to be the most exciting thing for a young girl or boy. Penelope's first love came to her when she was only eight years old. Martha had only been two-years of age when Peter Dickinson and his family moved in across the way.

Penelope and Peter were inseparable from the day they laid eyes on each other. Penelope was infatuated with the only child. His blue eyes were enough to make her fall.

When he moved away to Washington, it was the hardest day the young girl had ever faced. Her parents thought she had forgotten all about Peter Dickinson when she met Johnathon Fillick the next year, but no love was quite as special as Peter's.

The moment he turned up at her front door, just as special as their first kiss.

"Lola!" He engulfed her in his arms, his biceps much stronger and large. Ethel watched the two reunite, as he spun her around in the entryway- it was like a excerpt from a book.

"Who is that?" Martha watched in confusion, she was a little too young to remember Peter.

"That is Peter Dickinson," Ethel looked down at her youngest with a smile.

"Peter, what on earth are you doing here?" She took in his smell, he still used the same Lye as he did when he was young.

Peter put her down with a smile, he grabbed her face with both of his hands. She had only grown more beautiful with age. Her blonde hair still just as curly yet tamed.

"I've moved back home," He told her, her face lit up even more if possible, "We're back living across the way,"

"This is-" She grinned, her cheeks began to hurt from the joy, "Well I don't even know what to say! I'm just-" She grabbed his right hand where it laid on her face, the touch electrifying, "I'm so glad that you're home,"

( A HEART'S FIRST, YOU )

"I can't believe you're still being homeschooled by Mr Jones," Peter and Penelope sat together on a large hill just outside of her home. Penelope could have sworn that you could see all of Concord from the right spot. "He was completely vazey even back then, I do not want to imagine what he's like now," Penelope was still in shock of Peter's presence.

She couldn't fathom the fact that he was sitting right in front of her, she was waiting for Martha to come and wake her from a dream- but this was real. The pair attempted to fill each other in on the nine years of life that they had been absent for, Peter sharing his adventures from living in France and then Germany, Penelope telling Peter of all of her past lovers since him; not forgetting to add the phrase, 'none quite as special'.

It was as if they had never been apart, Penelope didn't have a care in the world. "Lola, I'm really glad to be back," He looked over at her. He contemplated reaching out for her hand, grass almost covering her porcelain skin.

She looked up at him, even sitting down- he was still taller. "Peter," She sighed, a smile broke out onto her face, "I have never been more content,"

His eyes flickered down to her lips, she caught his swift movement. Penelope felt her chest tighten with anxiety, unfulfilled doubt of him maybe kissing her made her mind race. Peter leant in slowly, Penelope watched his lips as he watched her. 

Fractions before impact, a hard object hit Penelope's upper arm. "Ow!" She exclaimed, rubbing her hand over where she had been hit. A single apple sat on the ground next to her.

"Are you alright?" Peter leant forwards, trying to see where she had been hit. Penelope mumbled a reply along the lines of 'I think so' before looking up to find the culprit. 

Jo March.

( TAG-LIST )
silverfalconsjbassetttbananadascasfollowedthebeezackarina_writesmannequinn25georgesmlthsneplutossoftlyiridescent-icyblood + rxvenclxaws

if you would like to be added to the tag-list, comment here

if you would like to be removed from the tag-list, comment here